DAYLON MACK, is now the proud owner of a new last name......

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by meadowlark, Apr 16, 2015.

1. meadowlark

meadowlark 100+ Posts

DAYLON[​IMG]
    talk talk talk talk, nothing more.... nothing less!

2. FireBK

FireBK Guest

Is he misquoting anyone?

3. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Not many sane people want to go walking into College Station...ever. Better watch out for the grass, I hear it's a big no-no when strolling around there.

I walked into CS once as a kid for A&M All-Sports camp. It sucked and I never returned. What a wasteland of cult members and unjustified smack talk. Never heard so much self praise after zero division titles, and 3 consecutive years of regression in said division.

How about playing a down in college before talking smack. Or your team winning the division. Or having a scheduled game in the future with the team you're mocking. Or owning scoreboard. This clown has already won the Marty B. Jr. crown.

27-25. Pay attention Smack Truck, that's what justified smack talk look likes. FYI, if/when we ever play again, I guarantee the first time won't be in CS. Don't bet your triple cheeseburger you'll ever play Texas in football. It ain't happening in the next 3-4 years at least.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

:) Daylon forgets that it was the Aggies that left for the SEC and that maybe they were the ones not wanting to come to Austin.

• Like Like x 1
  5. meadowlark

meadowlark 100+ Posts

he didn't forget bill, daylon, just does not think first. it is quite evident that this young player harbors a very immature / elementary mindset. the real question here is, just why does his parents condone these highly precarious episodes of his?

6. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

****** photoshop

7. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, maybe. Perhaps they are dimmed of wits was well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 1leggedduck

1leggedduck 1,000+ Posts

This is the genius who went to aggie to play for Chavis because so many LSU D linemen went to the NFL. By the way, who did we get to coach our D line? Just an aggie being aggie. Nothing new or surprising. Wonder how long until he gets to know CS's finest?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

Cecil Cherry tweeted:

Let him talk all he want to and tell his sorry lame coach to play us and get beat by the best team in Texas and let them know we run things.

• Like Like x 2