Manziel's ex gf asks for protective order

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by bck031, Feb 8, 2016.

1. bck031

bck031 1,000+ Posts

2. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

sounds like she's gonna need it

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. Olehornfan

Olehornfan 2,500+ Posts

Just in. No felony charges to be filed. Misdemeanor only. Up to one year in jail.
    I am curious why she would even see him much less agree to spend the night with him in a hotel.

5. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

Because in my experience, men who lack discipline attract unstable partners who are ticking time bombs. None of us know the story, but geez this kid has one foot in the grave.
    That said, I work for a Fortune 500 and I would have been fired after incident 1. I lost track on how many chances he has had.

6. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

And in my experience, it is sad that many of the unstable female partners to these men think they can "fix" the man lacking self discipline, character and good judgement / decision making. Many also think this type of man is simply misunderstood.

If she was wise she would RUN from JF.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

It's atypical for misdemeanors to go before a grand jury. Maybe Dallas Police are seeking political cover because they don't have enough evidence to make the charges stick ... or maybe they want to give Johnny Football every benefit of the doubt.

8. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

That story, if true, is more than a simple assault. The taking against her will and restraining her could potentially rise to kidnapping (doubtful). She should have used that term in the complaint, but a position could be taken that she willfully went with JFF.

How much more of his crap is the NFL and the public willing to put up with? He needs help and should be in a facility he cannot walk away from whenever he wants. Rusk used to be that type facility, but who knows anymore. AND if Jerruh Jones wants to bring him to Dallas, he needs to be committed too.

9. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Especially if he has money....

• Like Like x 3
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Like Like x 1