The Mayor of London is an Uncle Tom

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by iatrogenic, Jun 29, 2016.

1. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/05/londons-new-muslim-mayor-calls-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms

Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London, engaging in Taqiyya during recent Mayoral election after he is exposed:

"Labour’s candidate for London Mayor has issued a grovelling apology after it emerged that he had described moderate Muslim groups as ‘Uncle Toms’.

Sadiq Khan said he regretted using the term, which is notorious racial slur used against black people to suggest that they are subservient to whites.
    But he also insisted he would ‘respect’ everyone in the capital if he was elected......

The revelation is a major blow for Mr Khan, who has faced a string of claims about his past dealings with Muslim extremists during the bitter campaign to succeed Boris Johnson.

Mr Khan has dismissed Tory attacks as baseless ‘smears’, and insisted that he was a moderate Muslim."

2. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Sounds like he's more of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Obviously, the Brits have had enough of the Muslim problem. I wonder if they will ever get their city back from those cockroaches.

4. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

There's and old saw that says, "Radical Muslims dream of killing Christians. Moderate Muslims dream of radical Muslims killing Christians." I would say this describes Mr. Khan pretty accurately. Buy, hey, Londoners, you voted him in. Live with it, just like we have to live with POTUS Obama.

5. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

As a niave child I heard stuff like this which I won't dignify with completion ... "The only good Indian is a ...." and "I like Black People I think everybody should ....." It's nice to know that my children will have some idiocy to recall when they reach my age.

• Like Like x 1
  6. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I don't think your analogy fits well with the Mayor of London's statement about moderate Muslims being Uncle Toms (i.e. Muslim-lite), and then saying he is a Moderate Muslim only after video surfaced.