Whatever you want to say about Strong...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by ProdigalHorn, Oct 10, 2015.

1. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

He seems to have the whole "get your team mentally ready for OU" thing down.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

They came to play today for sure. Credit Charlie and staff for that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Definite credit to Charlie, Vance and Jay. Post game interviews were really heartfelt and I am happy for the staff and team. Complete performance in the face of extreme adversity. Truly showed Texas Fight.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

That was nice to see at the end of the game the way the players centered that celebration around Charlie. As much as he needed that win, he deserved that moment.

Props to a complete team effort. We dominated both lines of scrimmage and came up big when the game was on the line. I hope this is only the start of this type of effort and execution.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MobiusHorn

MobiusHorn 100+ Posts

Don't think the kids don't know the significance of this win. A blind mule could see the cliff in front of Charlie if they didn't play a competitive game. Huge win that was very much deserved.

:bevo:

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrueHorn83

TrueHorn83 100+ Posts

Uh no, they definitely understand...

7. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

They fought like hell today and gutted out a much needed win I bet Charlie felt great not only getting that win but hearing the crowd chat his name

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lostnatx

Lostnatx < 25 Posts

Now prove you can get your guys ready to play the other teams on your schedule.

9. LtSwtCrude

LtSwtCrude Guest

Halftime score... the game I'm watching...
    TCU 17
    Kansas State.... 35

• Like Like x 1