#11 seed vs #6 Cincy

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by NBHorn7, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Walking Boss

Walking Boss 2,500+ Posts

I for one have called my cable company and told them to drop the LHN until the basketball team improves and the baseball team improves its hitting significantly. I have called all your cable and satellite providers and told them not to pick it up until such improvement takes place. Your cable and satellite providers agreed with me and will not be picking it up until improvement is shown particularly in basketball. [​IMG]

2. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

3. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

At least we didn't lose to Norfolk State. lol

4. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

First round loss, fire Haith! [​IMG]

5. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

6. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

After last season when TT, Cory Joseph, Jordan Hamilton & every body else left at the same time, my aggy buddy at work said "what are y'all gonna do for a team next year?" I said, "start a bunch of freshman I guess". All things considered, it wasn't a horrible year.

That said, this team made my eyes bleed at times. During that first half I thought I was watching my Grandson's team play.

7. AustinTejasFan

AustinTejasFan 1,000+ Posts

"when your goal is too recruit and get one and done players, this is what you get."

Problem solved. Barnes just needs to recruit less talented players.

8. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Fire Coach K, another first round loser!

9. midwayhorn

midwayhorn 100+ Posts

I'll state this again - when your goal is too recruit and get one and done players, this is what you get. - a program that is becoming very shaky.

Yeah, Kentucky is really shakey....

10. Joe2005

Joe2005 500+ Posts