1300... What the heck?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by jthomen, Jan 18, 2008.

1. jthomen

jthomen 25+ Posts

[​IMG] Sinking ship...

2. jthomen

jthomen 25+ Posts

Erin is DEFINITELY going to ESPN. I am listening online and Bucky just said something about Erin will move on to other things... and Mike (the guy sitting in) immediately made the ESPN "jingle". Awesome... I guess I am now a 1520 guy.

3. jthomen

jthomen 25+ Posts

* 1530 not 1520

4. GHoward

GHoward 2,500+ Posts

Bucky said we would be hearing from from Erin really soon.

5. jthomen

jthomen 25+ Posts

Maybe Bucky is trying to get himself fired...

6. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

I wonder if 1530 pays more than 1300???

7. mop

mop 2,500+ Posts

was this a falling out between bucky and erin or between erin and the program manager? bucky went on this long rambling deal today and it sounded like he was talking about his relationship with erin, then it shifted....very confusing. it was at about 7......to 7:15

8. Longhorn Al

Longhorn Al 500+ Posts

I heard that. I don't think the team speech had to do with Erin. It was about management and how they don't know how to lead.

9. alan802

alan802 25+ Posts

It's been sad watching the slow painful death of the zone. I don't understand how people running that station could make one mistake after another. I have been listening to sports talk for about 8 years and listen to the zone 8 hours a day at work. They didn't have the greatest station and content but it was not bad at all. Maybe they are cleaning the slate and maybe someday they will be as entertaining and as good as The Ticket in Dallas. They should copy that organization. Greggo needs a job now. Maybe a change of scenery could help with his cocaine problem.