18 people to assassinate that guy?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by BattleshipTexas, Feb 22, 2010.

1. BattleshipTexas

BattleshipTexas 1,000+ Posts

They keep adding to the number of people involved in assassinating that guy in Dubai. Why did it take so many? Couldn't a four man team do it? I guess they had someone who knew him so they would make sure to get the right guy. Still, more than six seems excessive, even with some just doing logistics. I thought the Mossad were pros.

2. Hobbes

Hobbes 25+ Posts

I'm guessing most (or all) of them where there to figure and follow Mabhouh's business in Dubai. I bet something got screwed up. It sure looks sloppy for those guys.

3. THEU

THEU 2,500+ Posts

not saying it wasn't Mossad, but perhaps someone came up with an elaborate plan that points to Mossad, because other groups know that Mossad NEVER takes credit nor denies assassinasions.. They always say.. no comment.

4. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

The following video is very very interesting in its documentation of the crime. It does seem excessive, but if I were gonna make a hit on someone important, I would spare no expense to ensure success.

Why two execution teams, who knows. Very cool though that they were able to get the latch inside the room to lock from the outside. Probably some kind of magnetic device.
    The Link

5. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Haven't you seen Munich. They had one scene where there were like 40 guys going in with guns to kill one dude. Of course he wasn't on vacation.

6. BattleshipTexas

BattleshipTexas 1,000+ Posts

7. TigerPride

TigerPride 1,000+ Posts

Don't f**k with the Mossad. Those people( the Israelis) are surrounded by people who despise them. They don't f**k around when they start killing people.

8. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

9. 2003TexasGrad

Well this guy made it seemingly easy to get himself killed.

10. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

Could be up to 26 now.

11. mcbrett

mcbrett 2,500+ Posts

This "investigation" is becoming an analogy to what is wrong with the entire Middle East. If you rule a corrupt and broken Middle Eastern govt- the typical MO is to focus the ire of your people on Israel for all of their problems.

Now it seems like they are using this investigation as a way to accuse and attack everyone but themselves. Did they ever stop to think that a known terrorist with a long history of planned attacks was doing business in their country?

12. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

New twist.

Yes, it's from Haaretz, but still...

This operation never really sounded like Mossad. Too sloppy.

13. borna_horn

borna_horn 1,000+ Posts

My question is were they trying to make it look like Mossad's work. Why would Mossad use the aliases of actual Israeli citizens?

14. 2003TexasGrad

McBrett, most, if not all of the corrupt ME governments you refer to have been supported or funded in some capacity by the United States. The only one right now of any significance that is not supported or funded by the US is Iran, which was supported by the US until they kicked the puppet out.

15. THEU

THEU 2,500+ Posts

IRC,
    thank you for the link.. refer to my post from a week or so ago reguarding the thought. Mossad is not so sloppy, but won't comment one way or another.

16. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

17. 2003TexasGrad

IRC,

That may be true, but we have a track record of giving billions to corrupt dictators. Of course its not talked about very much, if at all in the mainstream media.

Frankly, we shouldnt be giving money to any of them, good or bad, but especially not the bad. I hope youre not in some way justifying it......

18. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

Justifying what? Giving money to dictators?

We give money to EVERYBODY!

Wait, it would be more accurate to say that we "Borrow money so we can give it to EVERYBODY".

Sure, there are far more dictators than angels benefiting from our largess, because...

Well...

There just aren't very many angels running countries. I mean, have you paid any attention to the UN lately?

If we only gave to those countries whose leaders were "enlightened", I daresay we could shave quite a slice off of our budget deficit. Don't you agree? [​IMG]

19. 2003TexasGrad

It would be more accurate to say we print money and then give it to everybody.....

And I do agree, it certainly would cut a slice off our budget. There is no justification whatsoever to give money to corrupt foreign governments at all.

20. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

...or corrupt domestic ones either. [​IMG]