1994 Sun Bowl

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by givemhel, Jun 26, 2009.

1. givemhel

givemhel 100+ Posts

vs Mack Brown's North Carolina Tar Heels.

A pretty good game as I recall, and now that we are in a "Dead Zone", I thought I would try to find a copy of it...any suggestions?

I have some games on DVD that I would be happy to trade.

2. ACuriae

ACuriae 500+ Posts

I have it (along with the 16-6 win over aggy) on VHS. I bought a Dazzle to convert them to DVD that I never installed. I'll be happy to give both games to you when I'm done with trial in a couple of weeks. I need to get them off VHS anyway before they deteriorate much more. Send me a PM around mid-July to remind me.

3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Bevo-D is showing it right now on demand if you have that package on Time Warner in Austin.

4. givemhel

givemhel 100+ Posts

thanks for the heads up on bevo-d, but i'm on gvtc, oh well.

I will send you a pm in mid july. I would really appreciate that, also if you need a copy of a game or games, just let me know and i'll check to see if i have it.

5. Remo go krazy

Remo go krazy 100+ Posts

I was at that game......only place I have ever seen people smoke weed in the stands.

6. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

Gotta find something to do in El Paso, and you're not far from the supplier. [​IMG]

7. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

I taped the 1996 Big XII Championship and taped over anytime Nebraska scored. Right before they would score figure skating would come on. I think it was the Olympics from 1998. It is funny everytime I watch it.

8. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Priest's big game until the Big XII title game. I still remember him taking off from the five to score an aerial TD. [​IMG]

9. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I have that game on VHS along with the 1989-1992 Peter Gardere wins over OU. Watched them about a month ago still exciting!

10. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Remo-

First time I saw people smoke weed at a game was 1974 aggy game. It was cold as hell and we were ahead 14-0 in 52 seconds. Good times.

YDD [​IMG]