2018 Nat'l Champ Odds

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Badass, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

I did not see this discussed yet. We need a new off season post on which to chew.

Alabama is just loaded, again, oh my. I am surprised how much love Michigan gets -- I am not a believer. They are over rated AGAIN !! I did lol that FSU has a way better chance per Vegas Odds than Aggy. #theJimboEffect #$75Mil

• Like Like x 1
  2. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  3. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

I never bet against Texas and won't start now.

If I were going to consider betting against Texas, this would be the time. The odds should be at least 60:1.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I feel like Vegas always tends to overweigh Texas in preseason odds. But having said that, I would definitely agree that we're twice as likely to make the playoff as A&M is.

5. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

I wouldn't bet n Texas either due to the emotional factor but Texas is also getting too much love. Even though there will be a higher level of play TH will still find a way to lose a couple of games he shoulda won due to his arrogance.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Seems like the oddsmakers are trying to take advantage of Texas fans OR too many Texas fans are open to put "dream" bets on the Horns.

• Like Like x 5
  7. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

How many numbers to the right of the decimal point for the odds of aggy finishing ahead of Alabama and LSU?

8. T Herman

T Herman 25+ Posts

Too smart for that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Yes, you sure proved that last season didn't you?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Omniscient.one

Omniscient.one 500+ Posts

Bingo

• Like Like x 1
  11. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

@T Herman

Coach, two quick question for you if you've got the time:

What, in your estimation, is the worst name you could give a child?

What competitive sport do you think would benefit the most if excessive alcohol consumption (during) was mandatory?

I'll hang up and listen, Thx!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

That bet would be more money than you and I, our kids, and our grandkids could ever spend, and you know the expensive tastes of my side of that equation. :hookem2:

• Like Like x 2
  13. T Herman

T Herman 25+ Posts

Toad
    Curling

• Like Like x 2
  14. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Thanks TH for taking time out of your very busy spring schedule to reply to the most educated, informed, patient and supportive UT fan forum.

So to your response, no more bone- headed coaching decisions or QB meltdowns late in games this season?

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018