2018 Roster

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Joe Fan, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Daje Johnson

10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

7:31 am, 3:29 minutes til kickoff.

blOwU still Sucks

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

RB Kyle Porter did not travel with the team to Manhattan and, according to one of the AAS guys, may be looking to transfer.

12. Hideo Gump Jr.

Hideo Gump Jr. Summer Soldier and Sunshine Patriot

If true, fine.
    If unfounded conjecture, that’s fine too.
    When you break up with somebody there are hurt feelings but better opportunities are created for both parties.
    My principal who hired me for my first teaching job told me he was hiring me until he found somebody better. It was up to me to make sure that was going to be a difficult task.

13. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

He's had chances...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

If true I wish him the very best. Seems like a really good kid and one to be extremely proud of. Hook'em Kyle.

• Like Like x 5
  15. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

If true, best wishes to the young man! :hookem:

16. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Wishing you success Kyle. :hookem:

17. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Nowadays if this happened they'd just say fine, good luck filling the position with someone better. I'll just go down the street to another school and get a job where I'm appreciated. That's a pretty negative way to start a relationship anyway.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Hideo Gump Jr.

Hideo Gump Jr. Summer Soldier and Sunshine Patriot

I really didn’t have a problem with it. He considered the students welfare before mine and I agreed with his philosophy. It caused me to work my tail off to make sure I was the best in my department.
    As to moseying down the road to another school, that would have been possible for a math or science teacher but social studies guys were a tad less marketable. A friend (geography teacher) told me once that if you backed your car up and hit a tree, four history teachers would fall out.
    Besides, I wasn’t starting a relationship with the principal, I worked for him.
    BTW Porter has been nothing but a positive representative of the program and I wish him the best of luck in his future. I hope he comes back to the 40 for his MBA.

19. RainH2burntO

Anyone have any more recent info on availability of BJ Foster for this weekend? I believe he can play an important role.
    Last I heard he was ? coming out of concussion protocol and it would depend on how he got through this week

20. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

He's also considering redshirting. I'd understand anything other than the cart-off finger flipping. lol

21. RainH2burntO

My understanding is that he is expected to be an important cog of Orlando's employment of the lightning package.... something that should come in handy in this particular matchup.

22. RainH2burntO

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I'm very proud of every young student athlete that finishes school and gets their degree. He has a bright future without athletics and will probably lead a better life because he body won't have the ware and tear that the pro athletes have.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1