2019-20 outlook

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by 22Horn, Sep 9, 2019.

1. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

+1

Good job at Purdue. A true road win over a ranked opponent will be the highlight of the season. mark the tape.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

un de feat ed

clap clap clapclapclap

3. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

I'm seriously not trying to be negative Nancy, but outside of the really solid Purdue win this team looks similar to past years. I just hope we played up to Purdue rather than them playing down to us. It would be great to have a run going but I'm just not believing yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Chop

Chop 1,000+ Posts

I'm pretty sure there will be some ups and downs, but I think it will be a good year overall. We're moving the ball around better and playing together better as a team. We've lacked team chemistry in the past. We've got some now, hopefully it will continue to improve. Shaka is no slouch as a coach. He's had some rough patches early on here, but he'll be all right.

5. Walking Boss

Walking Boss 1,000+ Posts

We will have to agree to disagree on this point.

6. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

Now that we are five games into the season it's pretty clear we will win and lose by the three. It's the exact offense we've run since the coaching change. We are hitting more than last year, but this staff proved yet again last night if the threes arent falling they have no clue what else to do.

We'll have to wait and see if last night is a confidence killer. Knowing the three is the main scoring option will build more pressure to make them all which as you know causes more misses in bigger games.

7. MajesticII

MajesticII 500+ Posts

The announcers in California game said Texas runs a stand around and ball handler beat your man offense.... LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Romantic Catholic

9. Chop

Chop 1,000+ Posts

Great job Skaka and crew!

7-1.

Beat the ags!