2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Something related to this will probably be the NY AG's announcement tomorrow.

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Supposedly they are looking into whether Trump Inc inflated asset values to get loans. Yawn. This is a witch hunt. How many DA’s went after mortgage industry for filing inflated credit reports and inflated home values to get mortgages approved?

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Pretty much impossible to prove unless it's just ridiculous.

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Even then the loan application paperwork goes through many hands. This may be a ruse to get subpoena power to rummage through emails in an attempt to find other stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Too bad Biden's not a reality TV star. He could put together a show like The Bachelor, but with real power at stake.

• Funny Funny x 3
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Biden isn't picking anyone. He will be told who to pick, right now it's the DNC arguing among themselves for who it will be. They all know that Biden is an old puppet and the VP will be the person who best fits the new puppet mold who can be reelected for a second term. Don't be surprised if it's Hilary, or Michele Obama.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I hear they backed off some of the more radical "women of color" like Karen Bass and the woman who thinks she's the governor of Georgia (even though she lost the election). Apparently Susan Rice is a real contender.

He should pick Tulsi Gabbard. She's an Samoan-American and a Hindu. That makes her a woman of color doesn't it? At least she's an patriotic American.

9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

is a fake Indian really a token whitey? Asking for a friend...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Tulsi makes too much sense and doesn't seem to buy into all of the uber-left crap...that would seem to eliminate her. Never mind that selecting her would actually bring over some who otherwise are voting Trump.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

NY's AG is not after Trump but is trying to shut down the NRA for fraud. Good luck with that, *****.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

13. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I doubt that's true. It just wasn't the subject of today's announcement.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You're probably correct.

15. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Funny. If a white nationalist supports Trump and Trump doesn't denounce that person, Trump is deemed a racist. If Biden does not denounce this guy, will Biden be deemed a Communist?

I know the answer.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

They keep giving Trump new ammo to use this election

18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Dems hate her

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's easy to see why they hide him in the basement
    Today he alleges the black community has a complete lack of diversity of thought and attitudes vis-à-vis the Latino community
    That should go over well
    Newsrooms all over America sigh and ask, "how are we going explain this one away for him?"

Can you imagine the anxiety level his campaign people and close aides must have every time he opens his mouth?

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Remember @Mr. Deez thinking that a sane dem party could beat Trump 2-3 years ago and I laughed my *** off caused that was not going to happen? Yeah, me too.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

The NRA thing is a ruse. They’re after something else, just watch.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The NYC murder/shooting rates are jumping so this is at least a distraction from all that.
    No matter the case, it is definitely a political prosecution. Which has long been a hallmark of Marxist regimes and banana republics.

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They are certainly giving Trump every opportunity to win. All they have to do is not be crazy, and he loses. That was true three years ago, and it's more true now. He does and says so many stupid things, and they just take it to the next level.

"You publicly fight with your health officials in the middle of a global pandemic? Hold my beer. I'm going to burn cities and call for the defunding of local police. Out-stupud that, Trump!"

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  29. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Well if she can play an upside down Orange Blossom Special I'd give her credit for channelling the Cherokee Fiddle and say "yes,"

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  30. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

ABC news was spinning it like "Joe Biden is apologizing for…." this morning. No condemnation at all. Imagine the screams of "racist" if Trump said it.

Will the Dems bring in a helicopter candidate (Hillary or Michelle O.) at the lass minute? If they let Joe debate it should be interesting.