2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No doubt about that. I'm just saying we should proceed with caution on this hard drive info.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I'm not going to be posting tweets from partisan sights. Ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I know. Like I said I'm hoping there isn't any forgery involved in any of this.

4. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I know. I think we have to assume it could happen. Everything is suspect. At this point there are no secrets. We know what the parties stand for. All this other stuff is to destroy the viability of character.

In my opinion though, Biden is a front for the new generation exhibited by Beto/AOC. Trump on the other hand is what you see is what you get.

Values are what matter. The figurehead is a joke in this country. We have to know that the drill-down through the President is vital.

And I'm drilling down.

5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  6. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

I've never argued that Hunter was somehow deserving of that role/salary nor was not an attempt to garner influence. I can't recall reading any articles making that claim either. I've said before it's no different than China granting Ivanka Trump 9 trademarks in the middle of trade negotiations. If we care about influence peddling then lets have that conversation and don't limit it to your opponent but rather lets talk legislation to avoid even the perception of influence peddling. Before, nobody wanted to have that conversation because this board has become sick. It's partisan hackery wherein we only want to talk about the other side and lack the mirrors to admit that we are hypocrites if we only care about the other side's swamp while ignoring our own. To put it in biblical terms:

Back on topic: In the Hunter Bidden situation it's all the contrived BS AFTER that which is questionable, especially Soloman's highly criticized reporting that was being fed to him directly from political hacks in the Trump camp or Ukrainian officials being investigated or under indictment. Seriously, the whole world was calling for this corrupt Prosecutor's removal, Biden got it done. If you want to simplify the facts, please ensure you include that one or I'd say that beam in your own eye is impacting your vision.

7. Seattle Husker

The chain of custody of said computer went from unknown repair shop - Steve Bannon - Rudy Guiliani - NY Post. Yeah, that's pretty suspect but we should all keep an "open mind". :lmao:

Meanwhile, we need more anger that the mainstream news isn't running with this story. :facepalm:

As as aside, I don't think Twitter or Facebook should be censoring this story. I think they should put a big flashing exclamation point on any news entity or person that shares the story. When you hover over this exclamation point it says this person/media entity is spreading unverified rumors (and likely forged) because they have a predisposition for supporting Donald Trump. Think of it like a badge to more quickly identify idiots.

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

:lmao:You don't ever learn.

9. Seattle Husker

Not "open minded" enough for this board. Clearly. How's that beam in your eye, uncomfortable or have you simply learned to live with it?

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You believed every stupid anti-Trump story that relied on rumors/ anonymous sources and you have the balls to talk down to me? Here we have documented evidence of corruption with no signs of a forgery (as of now) and somehow you know for a fact this is all a forgery. How's that beam in your eye, son?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Seattle
    How are the street fairs in your city ? Still all peaceful?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

And, the computer guy gave the computer to Rudy G.?
    Rudy Giuliani Revives Attack On Hunter Biden With 'Highly Suspicious' Leak
    "The owner of the shop, who was not identified in the report, gave a copy of the computer’s hard drive to a lawyer working for Giuliani, who then handed it off to the Post."

13. Seattle Husker

Please tell me more about what I believe. For accuracy sake, I've yet to say "you know for a fact this is all a forgery".

What I did say is that everyone should be supremely skeptical of this information given the source, chain of possession and I'll now add the tabloid news source (which also happens to be owned by Rupert Murdoch) that ran with it. I will say this is slightly more credible than Trump's usage of the National Enquirer to try to damage his opponents, slightly.

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If I was in his situation that's the guy I would have given it to as well. That way I know its content is seen.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  15. Seattle Husker

They were during that time in the CHAZ. When did you move to Seattle? You should have let me know and I could have thrown you a housewarming parade.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Funny in this one I have the same skepticism on the issue both ways. I hold some skepticism on the email as I have on Biden’s denials. Oh my the world today is a perfect chaos.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Watching you come back after such a long time trying to tell us not to believe our lying eyes is hilarious. If it's a lie it's a damn good one. Your reaction to this tells me you're actually worried.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They took it over by force. How is that peaceful?

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

"They were during that time in the CHAZ. "
    You have a weird definition of peaceful.
    They took over a police precinct by force. There were robberies, rapes,assaults shootings including 2 killed. Seattle had to send in a large police force to retake their own precinct

20. Seattle Husker

You've moved to Seattle too? Welcome. Your Starbucks gift basket should be delivered shortly by Amazon.

21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Husker
    Are you really saying the rioters /protestors did NOT take over the police precinct?

22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No, but I just know that taking over a police station and the entire area by force isn't peaceful. What the hell is wrong with you?

23. Seattle Husker

I relayed the first hand account of my son, his friends and others I know that visited Chaz during daylight hours. I specifically stated at the time that was during daylight hours and suspected things got more seedy in the dark. That didn't fit the narrative of this board resulting in insults being hurled at my son. To me, that was over the line and demonstrated how toxic the West Mall had become.

The fact that you think the information you've gleaned off the internet while sitting in Texas (??) has made you more knowledgeable than those that actually live in Seattle, Portland, or Kenosha or whatever city is protesting then I don't have an answer for you other than you are going to believe what you want to believe and nothing I could say or show would shift your opinion.

24. Seattle Husker

I didn't say one way or the other. Factually, Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin instructed the SPD to abandon the precinct to deescalate the situation.

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I do not believe the Campaign has denied the existence of the computer or the messages. But perhaps they did and I missed it.

26. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

SH sincere question, do you believe, if you have seen them, Andy Ngo’s reports to be true or fabricated?

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Husker
    Gleaned off the internet?:lmao:
    So seeing live feed, videos and statements from the Seattle Police is "gleaning":rolleyes1:
    So if you see a report on something happening in another city YOU don't believe it since you do not live there?
    Husker stop beclowning yourself again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

The chain of custody may be in doubt, but since it also, allegedly, has film clips of Hunter "performing sex acts" and other naughty little tidbits, like Hunter doing drugs, obviously he had to have had some connection to it at some point.

29. Seattle Husker

You are conflating vastly different statements. It's almost as if we are talking past each other. I offered first hand accounts of a street fair atmosphere during the daytime of CHAZ's existence and you respond with "rioters/protesters taking over the precinct". Do you see how neither of those are related? You aren't even discounting what I said but presenting some non-sequitur.

I don't know where you live but let's assume Austin. If you tell me what's happening in Austin that you are an eye witness I'm not going to run to GatewayPundit or DailyBeast and go but that site says something different. That's where you and I clearly differ.

30. Seattle Husker

Guiliani says it has film clips, right?