2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Can you imagine the fear in the Biden camp when Trump won?
    Well and many others . They all thought it would go on forever
    :lmao:

2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Nothing indicates it won't go on forever. Roger Stone gets arrested SWAT style for MUCH less yet all these people are still walking around spewing their BS.

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Nate Silver has his electoral projection as almost the complete opposite of Dr. Norpoth
    With Texas, Florida, Georgia and almost everywhere else blue

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • poop poop x 2
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Perhaps worth noting that Dr. Norpoth was correct in 2016 while Silver was not

• Like Like x 4
  6. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Deez, I watch Steven Crowder watching the town halls. It gives me enough entertainment to make it doable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Nate Sliver, ha. Here's Nate's trick for fame and fortune:

Look at other people's polls. Throw out the ones you don't like (in a non-transparent method). Then take your ones and add Secret Hobo Spices!

The resulting estimate will predict huge Democrat wins.

Go on all the talk shows, talk about how Science! and Data! show that it's almost assured to be a big win for the leftists.

Enjoy the media love and adulation (go back to 2016 when him and George Stenographer were talking. Nate said his model predicted a 90 percent chance for Clinton to win, and George said "Really that much!?!?".

You could tell that old boy **** his pants with joy he was so excited, granted after being Clinton's ventriloquist dummy for years and having various hands shoved up his ***, old boy can't keep even a big turd loaf inside for long.

Now the half the time the leftist win, Nate is heralded as a prophet. The half the times his predictions are garbage, he'll point to page 239 on his actually report (never mentioned on TV) that said well actual, the race was statistically tied to the point that no winner could be predicted, so his model wasn't bad, etc.

Repeat for next election.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  8. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

This is the wishful thinking model. I'll eat my underwear if Biden gets 400 EV.

9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Nate is a douche canoe.

• Hot Hot x 1
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That's a pretty risky take given the level of expected Dem cheating

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I also caught CNN lying about the Trump townhall. I was working out while the townhall was going on. One of the TVs had CNN on and they were covering the Trump town hall. One of the headlines was something like, "Trump once again doesn't clearly denounce white supremacy."

Then I watched the townhall. Trump said explicitly 5+ times, "I denounce white supremacy." I said those words at least 5 times while the lady kept asking him "why is it so hard to denounce."

Super dishonest. They should be put out of business for out and out lying like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

All I gotta say is if there is evidence of child abuse involving Hunter Biden on that laptop he better be charged within a week.

14. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Damn, you posted my mugshot!

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Biden defenders are saying Hunter's found emails are yet another Russian plot

But they are also saying this

So confusing

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Duck Dodgers

See, it's good that Biden's son is a crack using, kicked out of the military serving, crooked bribe and influence peddling son, as it shows that Slow Joe is a real human too.

Reminds me of the lavish praise for Princess Di, where every failure on her part (marriage, running around with various shady dudes she was porking) showed how human she and the rest of us were, and were actually accomplishments.

17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Duck Dodgers

Why in the world is it "BREAKING NEWS" that a politician is holding a rally prior to an election?

BREAKING NEWS: Monday predicted by experts to come after the end of Sunday.

BREAKING NEWS: Sky mostly blue, except for a few white clouds.

BREAKING NEWS: Winter to follow fall, experts say.

There are no votes for Biden. All votes are either reflective Democrat votes, or votes against Trump. Even McGovern ran more of a campaign for his own cause that Slow Joe.

You'd think you'd need something to beat something, especially an incumbent President. But with 98% of the media to drag you across the finish line, maybe not.

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

But they are clown cars, so they seat 20 a piece

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Biden leaving his basement does sort of qualify as news

21. Duck Dodgers

Or Groundhog's Day!

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Overturn New York Times v. Sullivan.

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hunter Biden's lawyers asked for the laptop back

An admission of ownership

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Or perhaps redefine who qualifies as "the press"

25. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Reminds me of The Godfather when Tom Hagen refuses to accept the letter from Kay to give to Michael.

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This current event is one of the more amazing in all of US presidential election history

By the way, the Post is the oldest daily newspaper in America and was founded by Alexander Hamilton. And I think it has the 4th or 5th largest circulation in the country

[​IMG]

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Biden Campaign has put their lid back on until the next debate (Thursday)

Go figure

Zero questions from the press (down from the one allowed last week)

This is panic mode. They recognize this Hunter/China and Hunter/Ukraine info is piling up and becoming more irrefutable by the minute. They also know he won’t be able to control his anger when confronted on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020