2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If it was illegal or collusion why weren't they punished?

2. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That's the thing. When put in a forum to be scrutinize these experts, or experts like them, the claims haven't survived even the smallest audit. It all sounds like "pretty damn good info...that are difficult to argue with" when not in a forum to have to examine the method of their calculations. Instead, we are stricken with ambiguous words like "dump" and impressive statistics like "99.4%" without ever having to say here is my calculation to backup that claim. The affidavits that were submitted, like in GA by Lin Wood, were shredded with calculation errors. Remember the claim that more voters voted in MI than registered yet it took a few moments to see that someone made an elementary error of confusing MI for MN and somehow mixed their datasets.

I'm not an election expert and have repeatedly shown the claims of "more voters than registered voters" to be absurdly false with publicly available data in WI, PA and MI.

Um...that's the best chance at "reality" we have rather than these PR stunts which are unscrutinized. Your desire to create an alternate reality is only surpassed by Sindney Powell's ******** #ReleaseTheKraken effort.

3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The only thing that would have topped Four Seasons Lawn Care would have been Sidney Powell releasing said Kraken in that locale next door to the dildo store. 'Murca!

4. Seattle Husker

I missed this the first time reading. Jokingly, are you an Aggie? "We didn't lose we just ran out of time" is a common critique of them by Horn fans, right?

5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Create an alternate reality? You've been wrong on every major topic since Ive been here. (5 years). Seriously, if I was you I would have shut up a long time or got better sources. You'll be wrong here once again. Keep denying the facts, bud.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

LOL! You have zero critical thinking skills. There's a lot to do in two weeks time, specifically if he goes to the Supreme Court. Court takes time. I'm not calling you an idiot but you sure as hell are acting like one.

7. Seattle Husker

:lmao:

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

How is its slander? It's fact, bud. When you're wrong again will you disappear for a long time again? I hope so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Seattle Husker

Trolling you is child's play. Seriously though, are you actually an Aggie?

On a serious note, Eric Trump's quote is made up and appears to have appeared on the internet in 2008. It's representative of most of your arguments but none moreso than your defense of the election fraud claims.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Ignore all the experts but follow what the MSM tells me to think. :lol:

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Serious question. Will you disappear when you make a fool of yourself again? Just asking.

12. Seattle Husker

Nah, depantsing your arguments are too much fun.

In reality, the moment work picks back up again I'll move on.

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Dude, you haven't been right about anything, FBI, IRS, Covington Kids, etc.. In order to depants someone you have to be right first. :lmao:

14. Seattle Husker

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Trump's Disgraceful Endgame from the National Review editors.

Good people like @Garmel.

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yes, a few things were messed up. However, the dumps are at insane levels for Biden and that is fact. But continually ignore common sense and experts.

16. Seattle Husker

Common sense...like court cases?

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Cool. I have to believe National Review and ignore my lying eyes. Continue to argue against common sense and national experts.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

How many did Bush win before he took Florida?

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

These are the same arguments that Husker and I had during our talks about the FBI. He still can't figure out this is all deja vu.

20. Seattle Husker

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I love how they allege all kinds of fraudulent crap on camera but in court UNDER MF OATH they say there was no fraud.

22. Seattle Husker

It's a plea for people like @Garmel to open up their pocket book and give Trump more money. Fortunately, @Garmel is no fool so the colloquialism "A fool and their money are soon parted" doesn't apply to him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Poor uninformed MSM bots.:tap:

24. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

I wish someone who keeps repeating this would go through Bush v. Gore and point out what precedent Trump could possibly use from it. Equal protection? There are no current counts in dispute. Will the conservative justices just invent some kind of "reasonable remedy" like Breyer/Souter? And what would that remedy entail? And what would the "safe harbor" deadline be for that remedy?

25. Seattle Husker

You're asking for too much depth. Just accept their claim of victory or deja vu and move on. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm not sure what he will do. Will he go through the courts or use the electors? However, I still can't get my question answered by the people who think what happens in state courts is something important.

Edit- No idea about precedent. He may use something we haven't even seen yet if he goes the court route.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  27. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

This is how Liberals think about state rights except when they don't like states rights as blatantly penned by Ruth Bader Ginsberg concerning the Bush v Gore case:

"I might join the Chief Justice were it my commission to interpret Florida law. But disagreement with the Florida court’s interpretation of its own State’s law does not warrant the conclusion that the justices of that court have legislated. There is no cause here to believe that the members of Florida’s high court have done less than “their mortal best to discharge their oath of office,” and no cause to upset their reasoned interpretation of Florida law."

"In deferring to state courts on matters of state law, we appropriately recognize that this Court acts as an “‘outside[r]’ lacking the common exposure to local law which comes from sitting in the jurisdiction.” That recognition has sometimes prompted us to resolve doubts about the meaning of state law by certifying issues to a State’s highest court, even when federal rights are at stake Notwithstanding our authority to decide issues of state law underlying federal claims, we have used the certification devise to afford state high courts an opportunity to inform us on matters of their own State’s law because such restraint “helps build a cooperative judicial federalism.”

This stuff is comedic gold.

Deferring to state judges in Alabama? Mississippi? Texas?

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Isn't she saying that the federal judiciary should stay out of Florida's business inasmuch as the business is about Florida's interpretation of their own election laws? I'm not an expert on the Florida case as my give a shitter wasn't working real strong back then two kids under 3 at the time.

29. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

That's funny... I remember those days (young children). They're 24 and 17 now.

Yes, that's how I interpret it, but it seems as if she's saying they can do what they want. They can interpret as they want. That the US Constitution is not relevant. It's beyond me. Who over-rides a political states rights rubber-stamp?

30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I have two 23 year old daughters for these 3 weeks. I think her point is that a state has election laws and the Supreme Court of that state ruled on the interpretations of those laws. Therefore, a federal interpretation was not going to be any "more correct" - state's rights and all. I guess it would be more fitting if you found in her writings some anti State's rights text.