2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Okay.

2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Yep. High-larious. Bubba obviously see the irony while not thinking still that the Biden ought to be locked. up. It's absurd.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Caveman and confederate flag guy are Dems:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  8. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

As I remember, they did ballot harvesting which has been legal in California for a while and was done in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon and other states because of ..ahhhhh... Covid. Yeah, because of Covid. We all know there was no voter fraud in those states.

So these guys were just a little ahead of their time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So who's Caveman? Also, the guy with the confederate flag isn't the friend of fur hat/vest guy. He totally looks like a sheep in wolf's clothing.

10. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Hopefully someone will keep track of the number of people charged in the Capital Complex riot that are registered Dems.
    Has the number reached 10 yet?

11. horninchicago

Do anarchists typically register properly to do things? Asking for a friend.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Probably limit the survey questions to just the anarchists that get arrested due to their social media posts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

MSM pulling quotes from folks are insane:

14. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

An enterprising researcher archived every Parler post, with GPS data if available, before the site was taken offline. This data is now being mined by a cadre of internet sleuths to show how it was used in the pre-planning, assault coordination and immediate aftermath of the Capitol Building assaults.

Of course, Parler was only 1 application that was used. We know Facebook was also a platform was used for coordination and life streaming of the riot.

Here is the most interesting analysis I've found as they've paired GPS data, Parler post and exact images/videos posted by that user. It's a good use of informatics. The videos/images that have now become public long after the MSM coverage on 1/6 is chilling. It shows a plan, a level of coordination and in some cases potential cooperation from those on the "inside" (police and potentially Representatives).

If you were a user of Parler and were adjacent to this large group of individuals who plotted an overthrow of our government then I'd be concerned no different than if you were standing next to these people on the Capitol grounds.

15. Seattle Husker

When considering DJT's role in this sordid affair the one thing that stands out to me is that despite the 4-5hr assault on the Capital Building and pipe bombs that had already been discovered at the RNC/DNC headquarters, never ever was there concern for our POTUS enough to evacuate him. As thousands swamped the Capitol Building the POTUS sat comfortably in the private residence of the White House watching the fracas in all it's glory just a mere 2.7 miles away. Trump knew he wasn't threatened. The Secret Service knew he wasn't threatened. Nobody thought the POTUS was threatened despite the crowd chanting "Hang Mike Pence", images of multiple rioters carrying ziptie handcuffs, congressional offices ransacked, Capitol Police being beaten. Even by the Pentagon's timeline, National Guard were approved by the Secretary of Defense at ~2:45, nearly 2 hours after the assault started.

16. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

That's because the protest was due to Trump getting screwed over by the Lib election officials. Why in the hell would they attack Trump?

17. Seattle Husker

Therein lies the reason for impeachment, an accumulation of lies to feed the anger enough to attempt a coup.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

So SH did they increase security for anyone? Biden? Pelosi? Schumer? Just asking. Hillary?

19. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I agree. The Lib lies about the election were too much for some to take. Not sure why the President would be impeached for that, however.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Seattle Husker

Now or prior to 1/6?

21. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Your timeline SH, you made it a potential issue.

22. Seattle Husker

I think we can all assume that security was increased dramatically after 1/6. In fact, we know security was increased around the Capitol Building and for the inauguration. Not sure what that has to do with anything I said.

23. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Sorry SH I thought you were making a point that no extra security around Trump meant something and I was asking who then, did have extra security around them? Guessed I missed your point.

24. horninchicago

Replying to SH means never having to say you are sorry.

• Funny Funny x 3
  25. Seattle Husker

I live rent-free in HiC's head. It's very scary in there.

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. Seattle Husker

My point was that Trump was vitually the only one in the line of secession that wasn't impacted by 1/6. Why? Everyone knew he wasn't at risk because the rioters were acting FOR and on behalf of DJT. Where do you think the rioters got that idea?

27. horninchicago

28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
  30. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

You seem to think your idea that Trump not being attacked or the target of protest is some great discovery. Whether the protestors were right or wrong doesn’t explain the huge gap between common sense and your thinking. The protesters were protesting in favor of Trump and against election fraud, so they’re not going to go after Trump. They probably got the idea to protest from the fact that Libs lie about damn near everything, falsely accused Trump of Russian collusion when the Dems were colluding, an almost purely partisan impeachment for which he was acquitted, and endless, false claims of hating minorities, Jews, etc., along with electoral rule changes by Democrats close to the election in contravention of legislative intent. In addition, there is the ever present crying from Democrats against voter verification laws.

The salient point here is that you think protestors should protest against something they support, which further brings into question your mental ability.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1