2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ProdigalHorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Can you read someone's mind if you don't have one of your own?

• Winner Winner x 5
  3. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

How could he read minds when he can't even read a teleprompter?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

If you read that article the reason is because Trump was a stooge not because of any fear of Trump or perceived weakness of Biden. One could argue that the only reason that he didn't mess with Trump is the same reason that no one beefs too much with the Kim Jong Un's of the world - the madman theory. Madman theory - Wikipedia

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The hoops people will go through due to TDS.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Translation: Putin knows Biden is a mewling ***** who won't stop his expansionist designs. He wasn't sure what the hell Trump would do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Stooge like a fox?

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  12. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

mc,

Follow the money, but one of two things will happen:

1) You will be told "there was no money", which is basically true, but there were one helluva lot of wire transfers, all of which were done offshore and using no US banks.

OR

2) You will stumble into something which helps you make new friends with employees of the alphabet soup crowd, who will promptly tell you what you DID NOT find.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    Wow when NBC has to report it it must be really bad.Gonna go back and read the comments
    Wonder if we will see any here?

15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I have friends and relatives who voted for Biden as a protest to Trump. I hang this **** show around their necks every time I see them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

It's so funny how liberals can't intelligently link gas prices to presidential policies.

Obama $4.25 per gallon
    Trump $1.50 per gallon
    Biden $4.50 per gallon and increasing

I had someone online challenge me on this asking if that's the case then why were gas prices so high under Bush. When I said the highest national average was $2.81 and not to tell me commiefornia prices were over $5 per gallon he disappeared.

They both told us during the election process they would purposefully do this yet dummies don't believe them. Drilling & production policies matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Priceless
    Baseball great Curt Schilling sounded off on Twitter and told Hillary Clinton to “STFU” over her remarks on the January 6 hearings.

“The latest January 6 hearings show that Trump knew he lost the election. His own people told him he’d lost the election. He then chose to wage a criminal conspiracy to overturn the results and prevent the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in American history,” Hillary Clinton tweeted.

You, honestly, need to STFU and thank the Lord you are not in jail. You and your teenage groping mutant are one of the many reasons legal American citizens despise DC. You two represent ALL that is wrong with the left and with politics,” responded Curt Schilling.

• Like Like x 5
    • Hot Hot x 2
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 2
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I wonder if that gets aired in Germany?

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

25. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Biden said almost word for word that his presidency will end US dependence on oil and convert us to electric and other renewable energy. I can't believe 45%+ of Americans believe this is somehow someone else's fault because now depends is deflecting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Even if 45% are that dumb, you can at least hope they want someone to do something about it. But as my Dad use to say, “Most people are average and average ain’t too damn good.”

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Demx are pointing gas is high in most countries so how could it be slojo's fault ?
    Ignoring the many things Biden has done here in USA to cause Our gas to rise exponentially.

28. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

They bank on the masses not being aware of the role increased taxation plays in EU pricing, to say nothing of the higher costs of GETTING the fuel to them.

• Like Like x 1
  29. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

They bank on the masses not understanding that several mostly Dem decisions have taken a bad situation (Ukraine invasion) and made it 3x as bad. US pipeline shutdown, Russia-German pipeline approval, and hammering of oil as an energy source in general. Only some of that is directly Joe-action, but since he is the leader of the Dem party he is going to be held accountable for bad Dem policy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

His saying he will continue to do everything he can to lower gas prices is the biggest croc to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1