2020 Recruiting - Football

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Joe Fan, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

A very good and versatile athlete. He's about as good as a recruit can get without all the rating services giving him a fourth star. Another guy who could easily shift over to RB if added depth there is ever required again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Target LV Bunkley-Shelton with game-winning TD grab.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Bijan's 6th TD of the game

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Recruits predict the outcome
    Prince Dorbah
    “Duh, Texas.”
    Jake Majors
    "I think we are about to let everyone know we didn’t just get 'lucky' with Georgia.”
    Xavion Alford
    “I think Texas will win from anywhere between three to 12 points. It will be a big game. The atmosphere will be different since they’re coming to Austin and Texas will come out with a win.”
    Ja’Quinden Jackson
    “42-28, Texas.”
    Dwight McGlothern
    : “LSU is winning.”
    Princely Umanmielen
    “Well, I think LSU is already underestimating Texas. I saw (K’Lavon) Chaisson’s interview and he was saying Sam (Ehlinger) wasn’t a threat. I think the score will be (Texas), 39-14.”
    Alfred Collins
    “It’s gonna be a dogfight, but it will be a great game.”
    Jaylen Garth
    “It’s going to be a real good game, but hopefully Texas comes out with the win.”
    Kitan Crawford
    “Texas is gonna win for sure!”
    Tommy Brockermeyer
    “I think Texas is gonna win, 31-28.”
    Bryce Foster
    “Defenses shine early on. I don’t know what to expect -- a high-scoring game or a really low-scoring game. If it comes down to defense … I think it’s gonna be a close game, a four-point difference.”
    Ja’Tavion Sanders
    “Texas, for real, 42-23.”
    Tunmise Adeleye
    “I feel like it could go either way; it just depends on how well Texas plays on defense. I know they have an electric offense, but they’re young on defense, so it depends on how they play defense. I think it could go either way.”
    Landon Jackson
    “I’ll be there and I feel like the game will be close, but Texas will come out on top.”
    Latrell McCutchin
    “I got LSU, 35-14.”
    Billy Bowman Jr
    “Texas is coming off on top.”
    Quaydarius Davis
    “We’re gonna run the scoreboard up on them Tigers”
    LJ Johnson
    “I am not really sure. I just feel like it’s gonna be a close one.”
    Latrell Neville
    “That’s tough. Being from Louisiana, you got to be a dog. Every person on that team, from the trainers on down, has that dog in them. It’s gonna be a real good game. If Texas plays with the physicality I think they can, then that’s the game of the year to me.”
    Hayden Conner
    “It’s gonna be a tough, but I think Texas is gonna come up with the win. It’s gonna be close, though.”
    Marcus Burris
    “I think it will be a really good game, but I’m gonna have to stick to the roots and say Texas comes out on top.”
    Clayton Smith
    “I honestly have no clue. That’s why I’m going.”
    Derrick Harris Jr.
    “I think Texas would come out with the win, but they are going to have to fight for it. LSU’s defense looks like they are excited, but I know Texas is going to come out with the win. Better overall team.”
    Theodore Knox
    “To be honest, I’m 50-50.”
    Dametrious Crownover:
    “It’s gonna be a heck of a game.”
    James Brockermeyer
    “We’ll be there! I think it’s going to be a really close game that comes down to the wire. It could easily go either way, but I think Texas will come out with the win. Going to be hard to come into a sold-out DKR and come out with a win for LSU.”
    Brandon Campbell
    “I feel like the game is going to be close. It’s gonna be an exciting one to go to and I feel like there is going to be a bunch of commitments now and predictions on the game. I feel like it’s going to be close, but LSU will pull it out.”
    Jordon Thomas
    “Overtime, overtime, overtime. I think Texas (wins) because I know Sam Ehlinger is gonna do his job.”
    Bryce Anderson
    “It’s gonna be a great game, more of a defensive game with two great defenses. Texas is getting lots of commitments, so it’ll be big for them, and LSU has a lot of returning defensive backs and impact freshmen. I have to go with LSU, 28-25.”
    Reuben Fatheree
    "I'm not sure but I’m expecting to watch one heck of a game"
    Josh White
    “I don’t know the exact score, but I got LSU by two touchdowns. I don’t think Texas is gonna be ready for the new offense. I don’t think anybody is gonna be ready for it and the defense is gonna be on lock.”

• Like Like x 3
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Landon Jackson's teammate

10. BurntOrangeLH

BurntOrangeLH 2,500+ Posts

Breaking ankles then a higher gear. He is #1 RB of the class.

11. BurntOrangeLH

I call that a double take.

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

WR Jaxon Smith-Njigna of Rockwall, TX decided to go to tOSU this weekend instead of LSU-TEXAS, so this dream is probably over

• Hot Hot x 1
  15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Seems like 2021 Ja'Tavion Sanders is in

• Like Like x 2
  16. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

That sucks. If I could put a couch in my flaming emoji response, I would.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I sort of wish Tom would go poach a top ranked Ohio recruit just to stick it in their eye. They’re the best of Northern HS football.

18. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Pennsylvania says hello.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

IMHO, most years Ohio>Penn>Michigan.

And:

Texas>California>Florida>Ohio

Louisiana is somewhere around Ohio or Penn for HS FB talent, despite being much smaller in population.

It varies year to year, but that seems to be about right on average over the years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  21. skandor akbar

skandor akbar 25+ Posts

Does he clean the stadium after games?

22. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Per Capita LSU produces more CFB talent than anyone else. Well, let me just say that was the case before Katrina, things might have changed since then.

If Texas can get the Utah, Arizona, and California pipeline going, I'm happy to let tOSU have the NE.

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You noticed he kicks off and punts - He's a renaissance man hiding in Midland

• Like Like x 1
  24. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

His nickname: DaVinci.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Leonardo of the Midland Lees

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. BurntOrangeLH

Check his thread in Recruiting.

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

OL Jake Majors will be an EE

• Like Like x 4
  28. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

So not only is he a good blocker, he’s also really smart. Electrical Engineering is a very rigorous major. :smokin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I do that also sometimes—refer to the State of Louisiana as LSU. Just goes to show how much college football seems to permeate my thoughts.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  30. BurntOrangeLH

So our future linemen are going to study Electrical and Aeronautical Engineering? I am encouraged for these young men and the OL future talent.

• Like Like x 1