2020 Recruiting - WBB

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Moooooo, Jul 17, 2016.

1. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Hannah cuts her list to 12:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Oakman

Oakman Guest

Texas made Angels top 10 this should be very exciting to longhorn fans. East coast kids are now considering Texas she would fit perfectly in this system. If KA can land Angel, Sara and Hannah may I say final four potential?

• Like Like x 9
  3. LutherIsMyDog

LutherIsMyDog 1,000+ Posts

We've certainly got tough competition for Angel's signature. I like the exchange between Deja Kelly's mom and Angel's mom in the responses to Angel's Tweet.

• Like Like x 5
  4. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Do you think Celeste’s commitment might be helping to get Texas’ foot in the door with some of these East coast kids?

• Like Like x 6
  5. Oakman

Oakman Guest

I definitely believe her commitment has opened up the door to east coast girls only since her commitment have I heard girls and parents talking about Texas

• Like Like x 9
  6. Oakman

Oakman Guest

There are some others seriously considering Texas as well. I expect to see some popular faces doing visits this fall.

• Like Like x 10
  7. LutherIsMyDog

I wish there were a way to "like" this post multiple times.

• Like Like x 6
  8. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Adding two more schools to the list!

• Like Like x 4
  9. GameOfHorns

GameOfHorns 250+ Posts

Celeste was on it!

• Like Like x 6
  10. Oakman

Oakman Guest

Another high profile post from the east coast has Texas on her top 10 list. She is from New York plays at Christ The King and travel ball with Exodus

• Like Like x 6
  11. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

I remember Natalija visiting Texas a couple of years ago - hadn’t heard much about her and Texas since.

• Like Like x 4
  12. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Natalija Marshall: 6-5 F
    #14 in HoopGurlz
    #15 in ProspectsNation
    Outstanding stretch four prospect. :hookem2:

• Like Like x 5
  13. GameOfHorns

GameOfHorns 250+ Posts

Bummer. Tweet’s been deleted

14. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ellis21d

Ellis21d JediHorn

There is just So much talent in the 2020 class! It’s crazy! If we only took 2 in the 2019 class we could definitely load up in 2020! I like seeing Texas making so many of the elite players short list!!

• Like Like x 4
  16. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Have to keep an eye on Priscilla Williams:

• Like Like x 5
  17. LutherIsMyDog

It certainly doesn't hurt that Sug's dad coaches the Missouri Phenom.

• Like Like x 4
  18. loyallonghorn

loyallonghorn 500+ Posts

Moooo, Priscilla Williams also has connections to Texas, lived in Katy, Texas and attended Seven Lakes HS in Katy before recently moving to Missouri.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Her situation seems to change back and forth. I recall her being at Seven Lakes two years ago; then, she moved to Missouri where she played last high school season. Then, we read that she moved back to Seven Lakes. But, now we see that she is playing for a club team in Missouri.

20. LutherIsMyDog

Natalija's Tweet has been re-posted. She's a 6"4 forward who is rated #14 by ESPN and #15 by Prospects Nation.

• Like Like x 7
  21. GameOfHorns

GameOfHorns 250+ Posts

Thanks LutherIsMyDog!

• Like Like x 1
  22. JoeDallas

JoeDallas 1,000+ Posts

I'm optimistic about our chances with Natalija Marshall, since she came to visit us from New York a year or two ago. That's not like driving over from Houston or San Antonio.

• Like Like x 3
  23. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

I don't want to step on your buzz, but I believe she actually did drive from Houston as her club team was there Labor Day weekend. I think that was when Sam Brunelle also came in for the Notre Dame football game.

• Like Like x 2
  24. JoeDallas

JoeDallas 1,000+ Posts

Oh well.

25. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

The good thing is that Texas impressed enough for her to put the Horns in her final ten. :hookem2:

• Like Like x 3
  26. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

The 2020 class is just loaded. Kind of wish some of those players were part of the 2019 class:

• Like Like x 2
  27. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

wouldn't be surprised if Texas only takes two in the 2019 class, but I am hoping for three. As Moooooo stated, this 2020 class is loaded!

28. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Unfortunately, Sedona will effectively be 2019.

29. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

which is why I won't be surprised if Texas signs only one other besides Celeste. Although two others besides Celeste and not counting Sedona, are possibilities.

30. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Every little thing helps (we hope)...

• Like Like x 6