2020 Senate & House

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, May 5, 2019.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And there's more than this. She disrupts public events and trespassed on Nancy Pelosi's property. I'm not a fan of that sort of thing, even if I don't like the event and don't like Nancy Pelosi. And yes, I understand that some on the Left do this sort of thing. It's stupid and nutty no matter who's doing it and no matter the cause.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Also keep in mind that Loomer is running against a fairly popular incumbent in a D+9 district. She doesn't have a chance. Publicly endorsing her and attaching oneself to her carries basically no benefit at all.

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

How pathetic

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wallace asking the question about her walking around in SF set her up for
    the planned response,

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

She out fundraised her opponent the last quarter.
    But it's true that district is heavy with hypocritical lefties - it includes Palm Beach

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

San Fran deserves Pelosi and Pelosi deserves San Fran. They are a perfect match. It's the rest of America that doesn't deserve Pelosi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Can we stop calling Wallace a liberal hack and Trump hater? He's probably the only journalist who has asked her a tough question on this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It looks more like it was a set up question for her ridiculous response. If he were really
    doing a journalist job why wouldn't he ask a follow up question
    As in Do you think putting people at risk is a good way to combat bigotry?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Fight bigotry, get a nice case of coronavirus with your moo goo gai pan!

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

:bow:

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Nonsense. He did follow up and slap her around. No rational person thinks she wanted that question asked or that she had much of an answer. She looked like an idiot, and everybody knew it.

13. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

You said rational. Lulz.

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

and college educated white women ......

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

MrD
    what was his follow up question? I missed it

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Listen to it again. He asked her the initial question. She answered, and he challenged her.

18. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

Fair point. It is so refreshing to see that all Republicans, including Donald Trump, have suspended their fundraising efforts until the economy recovers. :rolleyes1:

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Challenged her how?
    I need to find that vid
    I thought after she gave her stupid answer on bigotry Wallace went on to something else

20. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

Agreed. Wallace is the only major journalist who can be trusted to ask tough questions of both sides.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Just scroll back up and watch it. He came back to it after the initial answer. Did he sit there and argue with her? No, that's not his job, and his time is limited. His job is to ask the tough question (which he did), and if her answer is BS, his job is to challenge her further (which he did). If you think he's too soft, has any other mainstream media figure done as much? If they have, I have seen it.

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It was a mxture of good and bad.
    This is the ONLY news org in the entire world willing to ask her a real question. All the other treat her as some type of emperor (with no clothes). She knows that, of course, which is why she and the rest of them rarely agree to appear on and take questions with Fox.
    That said, Wallace left a lot of the floor. I could have done better while using my bidet. And I would have done it all for free.

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I could have too, but we're cross-examiners with hours of time if we need it. We're not TV reporters with only a few minutes of time.

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D
    After watching I see your point. I am not a fan of Wallace but in this case he did do a follow up.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

While on the bidet eating waffles wearing a blindfold
    But, I admit, after one of those "sessions" she would never agree to return

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you eat while on the bidet, that brings up a whole new level of issues for us to worry about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I’m envisioning @Joe Fan sitting around his breakfast table, with six custom-crafted bidet-chairs. It would explain his creative sphincter, as you’ve so elegantly described it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Most of us can only dream of that level of sphincteral creativity.

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Dem activist David Brock may be in trouble over his dirty money Super PAC

The nonprofit at issue is the American Bridge 21st Century Foundation, and it’s part of a constellation of entities that Brock has seeded over the years and which he tasked in early 2017 to, in his words, “kick Donald Trump’s ***.” The foundation is the “dark money” affiliate of AB PAC, a super PAC that is pouring millions of dollars into an effort to defeat Trump in November.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020