2021 All-American Teams

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by brnkj, Mar 11, 2021.

1. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

2. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Somehow the only D1 player averaging 20 pts and 12 rebs who is #2 in total rebounds, #2 in double doubles, #5 in free throws, #7 in offensive rebounds and #10 in total points didn’t make the list. How very odd.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I know... I don't get that either.

4. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 2,500+ Posts

I just saw this and I have to completely disagree. Paige is a great player but did she really deserve national player of the year? Imo she wasn't even the best freshman in the country. That award should have been given to Caitlin Clark for freshman of the year and I would say Naz Hillmon deserves the NPOY award.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Well if that is not cause for day drinking, I don’t know what is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

84 points on 37% shooting against a team that shot 58%. Can someone explain to me what just happened? Crazy. Just crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I think you're posting in the wrong thread. :beertoast:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. hoopsalot

hoopsalot 500+ Posts

I've hear that can happen when you start day drinking.:beertoast::beertoast: I wonder if there's any of that Chablis left in the fridge.

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I also feel Caitlin Clark deserved National FOY.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

:yes:

11. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

ESPN and there love fest for UCONN. I'm not surprised Paige won. Paige is great and Geno has positioned her for greatness like he always does with his star player. UCONN will go as far as Paige takes them in the big dance. The right defense will take Paige out of the game and beat UCONN. UCONNs supporting cast isn't enough to beat a solid team that has shooters, offense and can score.

• Like Like x 3
  12. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 4