2021 Recruiting - Football

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Badass, May 7, 2018.

1. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Only aggy wouldn't or couldn't understand why beating two top 10 teams as opposed to just playing top 10 teams is such a recruiting momentum builder. Go to our on the field board and read some of those retards posts. They are incapable of understanding.

But we have Jimbo. But we play Bama and beat them once. But we play all the SEC. But we beat LSU in 36 overtimes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Aggies suffer from Cargo cult science

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

aggys like maggie might ask the right question but they don't want the truth, they want to hear anything that makes them feel good about themselves.

Their team will be exactly what their record indicates, they will be a 7-5 team that plays in a bowl game in Memphis and beats a terrible team.

Are they getting better, maybe but we won't know because of their schedule. I have a really hard time believing Jimbo will finish that big contract he signed with them. I think once Ogre moves on he will take that LSU job leaving the aggys again wondering why they are still a stepping stone school.

5. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Cannot wait until aggy finds a way to be Alabama again; goes 7-5 for the season; and give Jumbo another 10 years guaranteed upfront.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

This class is shaping up to be amazing

• Like Like x 7
    • Hot Hot x 2
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  7. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Picked Texas over aggy

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

He moves very well and can bring heat off the edge, but they say he wears a size 16 shoe, so there is no telling where he will end up physically

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Lot of this going on out there

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Got some of me doing the same thing at same age

• Like Like x 10
  12. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Wasn't $EC ready cry in 3..2..

• Like Like x 2
  13. longhornlegend

longhornlegend 1,000+ Posts

Unbelievable start to 2021 and a great July for 2020. Hookem!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

:coolnana:

Aggy must be like...:yikes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Actually they are mostly unaware that Herman is handing their *** to them. They downplayed the last 2 classes (both top 3) by saying it is filled with out of state players. Now they are about to find out that 2021 is practically all in-state.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Yeah, overall they are a fairly unintelligent lot. And where they come up with the blatantly false data is really amazing, perhaps it's either a gift of some sort, or a defect. They also think they are a top program in their conference because they are 2-14 against Alabama and LSU. Those wins were more of an accident than an indication of a consistent dominating program.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

The LSU win was a choke job by LSU. The Alabama win was a case of Alabama not ready to play a spread offense as they do not play against one in Conference. (As evidenced by Clemson's win in the CFP one could make a case that still cannot play successfully against a skilled spread offense.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

2021 4-star TE Moliki Matavao (6'6,240) from Nevada

• Like Like x 2
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That outcome was on the refs, IMO. I think they were tired and ready to get out of there

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

LSU had the game under control at the start of the 4th.

21. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I thought I was watching an "all star" crew of Percy Penn, Bill Began, Shorty Lawson, Marvin Durrenburger, The BJ from Waco, the dentist from El Dorado, Arkansas, Walt Anderson, Walleye Burks, Scott Novak, and the medical finance CFO from Atlanta.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Both are from Missouri City

• Like Like x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  24. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

That kid is built like a beast, imagine by the end of his senior year he will be over 230 lbs. he needs to work on leg strength, but right now he looks like a college linebacker already.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here is Mike Roach on Smith --

Texas High linebacker Clayton Smith told me today that he’s going to take his time with his decision and evaluate schools thoroughly. Texas is high up on his list, but LSU and Arkansas are making big pushes.

What's stood out most for Texas through Week 1 of fall camp?

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Our 2021s seem to be forming a BBQ eatin club

• Like Like x 2
  27. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Actual data doesn't matter. What is the overall series record head to head against UT? 76 - 37 - 5. A complete domination but they only cherry pick the years they won. The times they had a good run were followed by NCAA violations (Sherrill and RC). Last NC? The year Germany attacked Poland. Last game played: won by UT on their field. It's on and on... but they are so obsessed they think they are a player. The only reason it's a rivalry is because they talk so much. It's like some little kid you could pound throwing rocks at you from across the street. At some point you have to deal with the rocks.

• Like Like x 2
  28. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Don't hate me for liking the tweet mostly for his list of foods :/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Duck Jambalaya. I could go for some of that!

• Like Like x 1
  30. Pomspoms

Pomspoms 5,000+ Posts

Really hoping we get this kid. Wonder if he knows we are or will be a little thin at LB. Playing time.