2021 Recruiting - WBB

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by LutherIsMyDog, Mar 15, 2018.

1. LutherIsMyDog

LutherIsMyDog 1,000+ Posts

I’ll kick off the 2021 Recruiting thread with the introduction of a couple of Freshmen who play for Cypress Creek. Kyndall Hunter and Rori Harmon are “phenoms” who both started for Cypress Creek this year as Freshmen. They helped lead their team to the State playoffs before being defeated by Plano (Lolo Davenport and Jordyn Merritt). In the playoff game with Plano, Rori Harmon led all scorers with 23 points.

Rori made the TABC Girls’ 6A All State Team. She was the only Freshman to make the All-State Team across all classifications. Rori Harmon is a 5’6” Guard, and Kyndall Hunter is a 5’8” Guard. Although it's too early to know if they favor any specific colleges, our coaches do follow them on Twitter.

• Like Like x 7
  2. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

2021!!! Guess it is time. The highlights look exceptional. I’ll bet we see them at State real soon.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Coach George watched the practice of 5'10 G, Peyton Andrews out of Norman, Oklahoma:

• Like Like x 5
  4. LutherIsMyDog

Here's another upcoming super recruit from Oklahoma. 6'2 Aaliyah Moore from Moore Oklahoma. Her highlights are impressive. She certainly does not look like a freshmen. Too early to know if Texas has interest in her (but we should).

http://www.hudl.com/profile/10319414/Aaliyah-Moore

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oakman

Oakman Guest

Quick take on 2021 class:

Amari Deberry- is without a question the best in her class and after this weekend I would argue she is top five post in the country regardless of age. She’s that good and only 14, she will be a star on the college and pro level. She is so fundamentally sound, does a lot of little things right that you may not notice if your not looking for it for example very few bigs if any these days keep the ball high when they rebound or receive a pass. She can bang down low, run the floor in transition, step out and hit a mid range or even the three. She has a bevy of post moves. She’s big time

Azzi Fudd- if Deberry is 1 then she is 1b. She is the best guard in her class also like Deberry one of the best in her position regardless of age. She has filled out with muscle and knows how to use it. Makes all the right reads, makes the right pass, can score on all three levels.
    Great ball handler as well as a great on ball defender. She too is a star in waiting

• Like Like x 9
  6. LutherIsMyDog

Boom! It's way early but we offered Aaliyah Moore. I just posted about her on Saturday. Check out her Hudl video linked in my post above. She's only a Freshman.

• Like Like x 7
  7. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

8. LutherIsMyDog

• Like Like x 4
  9. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

I recall that Gabrielle Mattox played at Texas for one season. I believe she is a head coach somewhere nearby:

• Like Like x 3
  10. LutherIsMyDog

I think when Texas offered Aaliyah Moore a couple of weeks ago, it shined a spotlight on her. She's now received about 5 offers since we offered. She's a freshman phenom and she'll continue to get a lot of attention.

• Like Like x 2
  11. LutherIsMyDog

Aaliyah Moore (2021) and Jewell Spear (2020) are the the USA U17 Team Trials (Spear is on the left and Moore in in the middle)

• Like Like x 3
  12. LutherIsMyDog

It's great to see so much confidence in a young player.

• Like Like x 2
  13. LutherIsMyDog

Kyndall Hunter of Cypress Creek got rave reviews at the USA Trials. Very impressive for a young competitor.

• Like Like x 3
  14. LutherIsMyDog

• Like Like x 4
  15. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

2021 Kendall Brown visiting.

From Girlz Prep:
    Kendall Brown-guard (DC Queens Glover) one thing I can’t emphasize enough is that I love watching players that understand how advantageous it is to play the passing lane and Brown definitely gets it as it enabled her to go coast to coast numerous times for layups. Don’t get twisted, she also attacks from the wing, well anywhere and finishes with contact.

• Like Like x 7
  16. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 7
  17. Oakman

Oakman Guest

Olivia Miles PG out of New Jersey is special bright future. Can take any defender off the dribble, penetrates drops dimes with sauce, can also hit the mid range. Between her and Azzi Fudd they are the two best guards in the country

• Like Like x 6
  18. LutherIsMyDog

@Oakman isn't kidding about Miles. She has good size and her abilities are well beyond a typical 2021 player.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

From Kendall Brown's Mom, I think:

• Like Like x 2
  20. LutherIsMyDog

Aaliyah Moore (Texas offer) had a great game for Cy Fair Elite. Other CFE players with an interest in Texas are Sasha Goforth (2020) and Jordyn Merritt (2020). Jodyn Oliver (Baylor commit) and Jaden Owens (UCLA commit) were also solid.

• Like Like x 3
  21. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

I choose to believe that we are listed first in the article because that is how Aaliyah mentioned us:

• Like Like x 4
  22. LutherIsMyDog

• Like Like x 3
  23. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  24. LutherIsMyDog

• Like Like x 1
  25. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

Jada Malone liked this tweet, so I assume we could say Coach George was there to see her today.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

The metroplex 2 weeks ago, looks like Houston is getting the attention this week.

• Like Like x 2
  27. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  28. LutherIsMyDog

• Like Like x 6
  29. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 7
  30. LutherIsMyDog

Great news that Aaliyah is back on campus.

• Like Like x 7