2021 Softball Transfers

Discussion in 'Softball' started by racerx5908, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

I personally don't hold a grudge if its not a fit and they leave. I get that a lot of people do but in this particular situation I might also. For whatever stupid reason I didn't know she was still on scholarship so I'm surprised then shocked to find out she's now going to play elsewhere. She played one full season and essentially got three years of education and her degree from UT for free. I get that the covid year wasn't her fault but it still all counts the same. I guess if I could figure out a way for my daughter to leverage a deal like that I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Sour grapes here and I don't know why...it wasn't my money. Oh well, moving along now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. racerx5908

racerx5908 1,000+ Posts

3. NBhornfan

NBhornfan 100+ Posts

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  4. UTexRulz23

UTexRulz23 250+ Posts

I understand the sentiment but this is uncalled for.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. NBhornfan

NBhornfan 100+ Posts

We can't yell for equality in sports then treat them different then men. She did a shady move because of "mental health". I refer to her from here on out that's what I'll call her.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. UTexRulz23

UTexRulz23 250+ Posts

I don’t think you should treat male athletes like that either. It’s called class and respect. Have some.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. longhorn47

longhorn47 500+ Posts

Just call her Shady Elish

8. racerx5908

racerx5908 1,000+ Posts

While I've become an ex-member of the Elish fan club, I always remember the phrase "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"

We celebrated when 4 Oregon transfers came over to rejuvenate our program. Oregon fans called the 4 all sorts of names.

And as well, getting Molly Jacobson from another school.

Oh well. OSU with Elish will now have 7 pitchers and 1 pitcher/utility on that roster. That's a lot of not-playing time.

• Agree Agree x 1