2022 Recruiting - Football

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Joe Fan, Feb 11, 2019.

1. BurntOrangeLH

BurntOrangeLH 1,000+ Posts

Maybe he will flip to Tech after today's game.

2. BurntOrangeLH

But TEXAS is his dream school.

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

LOL
    If we get all the 2021 OLs we are after, then some good 2022s might not get to go to their dram school

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. BurntOrangeLH

But first year is a redshirt anyway if they want to grow into their roles. Tough but necessary choice for best OL player development.

5. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

that was all arm with flat feet! a little foot slide was all it took.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I feel a little bad for the poor guys he was matched against
    He was our first 2022 OL offer

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

He is going to rocket up the rankings

• Hot Hot x 1
  8. BurntOrangeLH

I have to say I was wrong about his speed and running ability. He is a true dual threat.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Mike Roach on Ewers

2022 Southlake Carroll quarterback Quinn Ewers isn’t answering any recruiting questions right now. As a young starter at a historic Texas high school program, Ewers is focused on being the best teammate and leader possible. I was able to speak to a few sources close to Ewers and the Southlake program, and the vibe is Texas is definitely near the top of the list if not the top for the talented sophomore. His family is full of Longhorn fans, and Ewers isn’t shy about his affinity for the in-state program. Texas A&M is also standing out to him and he has a trip scheduled to Alabama this week, but I think Texas is in a very comfortable position right now. I was told that Ewers is in contact with Texas as often as he is allowed to be, and he was at the Red River Showdown in Dallas. Ewers really wants to decide sometime during his junior year, but I was told that a commitment could come sooner.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Nice toss

11. BurntOrangeLH

Well at least we know he can certainly hit the slant.