2024 GOP Primary

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Mr. Deez, Feb 8, 2023.

1. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

They are attempting to solidify the independant and college educated women vote because no way the Republicans can win any Presidential election without these two groups.

2. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

While I agree with you Viper, are these women just opposed to Trump or all Republicans? The underlying questions are WHY are they opposed and what plans do the Republicans have to win them over?

As far as winning them over, I have not seen any plan from the Republican leadership, be it the RNC, House or Senate.

Ignore this constituency at your own peril.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Deez can detail this better than I can. Dems WANT Trump and his coat tail state level candidates to win nominations because they know they're easier to beat. They get us coming AND going. Trump is going to be targeted by the doj so he'll limp into Nov 24.

Think about Schumer's conversation with Biden on the tarmac last fall. Schumer was astounded herschel walker had a shot at winning. Dems funded walker, Dr Oz etc etc. In primaries. As long as Trump has the swamp (esp fbi) creating a false world and misinformation against him, he can't win. Ditto for many of his coat tailers because its guilt by association (maga!!)

The raids on Trump and the legal nonsense thrown at him serve 2 purposes in the eyes of dems / swamp. One, it whips up a pro Trump sentiment among the gop. Two, it creates an image to independents that Trump has a legal stench on him. Thus Trump's ceiling on voters is firmly in place.

Trump needs to lose the primary. Period

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
  4. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Just Trump and his act - not necessarily his policies.

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I was only 12 when he took office, but I don't remember him being called by any nicknames. By the time I was working for the Legislature in '95, people were already calling the the governor "GWB" (along with "W").

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They know that their focus gets Republican primary voters to circle the wagons for Trump and make him more likely to be the nominee. Many of their surrogates are attacking Desantis. It's pretty clear what the strategy is.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You said it better than I usually do. Lol.

8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I voted for Bush in ‘88 (missed Reagan by 2 years). Yeah I think it was simply George Bush.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

10. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

The Democratic Party primary is going to be interesting. Did y'all see the speech from RFK Jr?

11. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

I saw his speech. While I probably won't vote for him, I will listen to his ideas.

I also read an article asking about his voice. Seriously? The MSM is going after a Democrat over their voice?! Anything to protect Joe Biden. Very wrong.

12. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

RFK Jr is great on some things and terrible on others. No middle ground.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

All we have to do is not be crazy. The other side wants to talk about dicks with small children and wants mentally ill men being allowed to swing their junk around girls and young women while they're showering. This shouldn't be hard for us, but sadly, it is turning out to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I doubt he minds the question. He has overcome a pretty bad neurological condition. If anything, it's a chance for him to look good. He's not a bad guy, and though almost all of the Kennedys are attorneys, he's one of the few who has actually had a real legal career.

15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It may be interesting but the DNC is declaring it a debate-free primary.

16. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Have too. Sleepy would fall over dead if he had to debate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Trump working with CNN on a town hall meeting.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  18. Horn2RunAgain

Maybe tulsi gabbard can toss her hat in the ring again. Kamala would **** her pantsuit at the sight of gabbard on the debate stage

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

She'd have to be the GOP nominee's running mate. Not likely to happen.

20. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

While I agree about #heelsupHarris, Tulsa would need to run as a Republican to get any measurable interest...

• Like Like x 1
  21. Horn2RunAgain

I was sarcastically referring to her running off Harris in the 2020 debates (knowing tulsi is no longer welcome in dem circles). Point is, Harris can't debate. Nor perform at her current position let alone as potus

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

When you're POTUS, there is nobody left to blow to get helped out.

• Funny Funny x 4
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Not sure how this plays to the radical left controlling the party:

• Hot Hot x 1
  24. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

What's even more sickening is the thousands of little girls, as young as 2-3 years old, being trafficked and brutally raped 30+ times a day. Most don't make it to be teenagers. And this is fine with dems as long as illegals can come to the states, become citizens and vote democratic.

25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

True. Her inability to compose a coherent sentence while speaking would be obvious to all who watch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I hope RFK disrupts the democrats like Ross Perot did the republicans in 92.

• Like Like x 3
  27. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

I hope RFK Jr wins the nomination. He might be better than Trump.

Leftist radicals don't care about criminals coming into the US and the raping along the way. They want to disrupt our culture and change the racial demographics of the country.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Racial? In reality it’s ‘voting’ demographics which are the goal. Racial is just the tag.

29. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Yes. Racial. Look at news stories all over the media. There is racial bias for and against. It should be clear which the government is for and which are against.

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

He has no chance.

• Agree Agree x 3