24 5/17

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by trueut2003, May 18, 2010.

1. trueut2003

trueut2003 250+ Posts

Soooooo, Jack is just kinda killing randoms now. Pretty sure all those guys with Novacovek weren't in on the plot. One or two were probably entry-level aides.

I don't see how this ends without Jack getting killed (even though I know they're doing a movie).

2. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones 500+ Posts

Let's see. ou go into a hostile room and people start shoting at you. Do you wait to see which ones have the guns?

3. FridayNiteLites

FridayNiteLites 500+ Posts

I liked the grin that came on his face as he was viewing through the riflescope in next weeks previews. Someone is going to get killed by sniper Jack.

4. trueut2003

trueut2003 250+ Posts

^It's not like he walked into the room in a suit with a manilla folder. He was dressed like a ninja and had an assault rifle/shotgun kinda thing. Of course he's going to get shot at.

5. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa 500+ Posts

OK well how exactly was he supposed to get to the Russian dude and kill him with all the security around? Ask for permission?

6. trueut2003

trueut2003 250+ Posts

The fact that he is killing all these people and has gone off his rocker is kind of the point.

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Looks like Jack is going to almost single-handedly take down the governments of a superpower, a former superpower and at least affect that of a third state.

Not bad for a grandpa. That fireplace poker through the gut was an especially nice touch. He has taken out a lot of Russians in the last couple hours.

I thought this episode was excellent. And this season, but for the Starbuck sideshow (although somewhat reeled in by the end), has been better IMO than the past few seasons.

I suppose filming had already ended by the time they learned they would not get another season? Thus, too late to kill off Jack? Death seems his only way out (but we have said that before).

[​IMG]

8. Basketball Jones

WIth a movie in the works, no way they can kill off Jack

9. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

10. Basketball Jones

I thought about that, but if so, it would have to be a prequel to a recent season given that Sutherland has aged several years snce the series started. Just seemed unlikely