#33 can't be one of our best LB's!!!

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by GRhino, Sep 29, 2012.

1. GRhino

GRhino 250+ Posts

If Mack is really playing the best player's, this dude needs to find a seat on the bench!!!

I don't care how big he is or what his straight line 40 time is, he just doesn't have the instincts to play LB at the level we need him to. Constantly taking bad angels, getting swallowed up by blockers, very slow to react to the snap, jogging behind the play, etc.... Really sick of seeing his lazy looking *** on the field. We'll lose a game because of him if we don't get him out of there.

2. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

In this pass happy league, he does not look like he brings a lot to the table unless rushing the QB.

3. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

All the preseason "experts" thought he should start [​IMG]

4. Bigtex112

Bigtex112 500+ Posts

Yeah, that SEC-style LBer needs to put his hand on the ground. Too slow and many times not even ready when the ball was snapped.

5. Bomared

Bomared 25+ Posts

None of the LBs were worth a damn tonight. Hicks was sorely missed. Yes they are young but they were out of position all night. Diaz has his work cut out for him this year. Four games in, I hate to say it but we are not very good on D and probably won't be much better the rest of the year. I think we miss Acho, Keenan and Gideon more than we thought.

6. TSIP4LIFE

TSIP4LIFE 250+ Posts

Moore was also out with Hicks.

7. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

Well the same can be said about LB #7. He's been terrible thus far but I just chalk it up as growing pains but then I think we should play the best guys available regardless of natural position or seniority.

8. UT Longhorn

UT Longhorn 500+ Posts

I know we're talking about LB's, but the only thing that kept #17 from costing us more explosive plays, and potentially the game, was his own injury.

9. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

All I know is that I saw him lost in coverage and lagging behind the play several times.