#4 if BCS came out today

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by YeaTexasFight, Oct 12, 2009.

1. YeaTexasFight

YeaTexasFight 1,000+ Posts

2. mia1994

mia1994 1,000+ Posts

Good thing it doesn't, then, huh?

3. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

Our schedule has hurt us, no doubt. Win out and we're fine but that is going to be a very tall order for this team.

4. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

from the same article...

5. bck031

bck031 1,000+ Posts

Va Tech lost to Alabama. LSU should be ranked higher then,they lost a close game to #1 Florida.

6. LEDGMO

LEDGMO 100+ Posts

This discussion is worthless, we control our own destiny. Win out and we are in. [​IMG]

7. SailingHorn

SailingHorn 25+ Posts

I watch Tellshow and he has us projected at #3. Agree with Oilfield.

Play, Win, Go to MNC.

8. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

9. Shark4

Shark4 2,500+ Posts

10. dthree36

dthree36 500+ Posts

Just win and all will take care of itself. Everyone needs to chill out, it is still early and the real BCS is still a week away and believe it or not, ranked opponents lay ahead in the schedule.

11. MyHornsOnYerChin

MyHornsOnYerChin 100+ Posts

were not even half way through the year. and both fla and bama cant stay ahead of us anyway. chill the hell out.

12. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

I am banking on every other team losing 5-6 games and then we will be assured the computers and bcs wont f**k Texas over...then again, ND can make it to the title game with 4 losses...

13. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

14. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

Didn't Virginia Tech get crushed by Alabama?

15. balter

balter 100+ Posts

Looking at Shark's link above, we're projected at #11 in the computers. A 3-3 Washington is at #22, while Penn St., BYU, OK State, and OU are all unranked.

Oh, BCS computers, you're always good for a laugh. I guess beating an unranked OU this week probably won't do much for our computer ranking either.

WE. ARE. DOOOOMED!

16. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy 100+ Posts

17. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

MIA stole my post. [​IMG]

The BCS poll is useless at this time of year. It has little to no meaning until the majority of the schedule has played out - and even then a big late-season game changes everything.

If we want to really be sure, we can root for Nebraska to keep winning and give us a top 10 opponent in the Big XII championship, but we just need to win our games and not worry about anything else.

18. jdelatorre

jdelatorre 500+ Posts