4 OU Players Suspended for the Playoffs (SIAP)

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by BevoJoe, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Let me be clear

-OU is THE punching bag for any team that qualifies for the CFP

-I'd rather play LSU in an exciting one score game, as opposed to the face raping you just rec'd.

This sooner "spread my legs and have your way with me in big games" has been going on for 15 years now dating back to KSU's drubbing of the top rated sooners, followed by LSU (again!Them!) beating your *** 3 weeks later. Then 55-16, etc etc. It's yOUr existence, and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it

When we DO play in games with the title on the line, we show up. OU just lays down and takes it.

2. Horn2RunAgain

Totally agree on #1

#2, didn't the b12 have a decent bowl record last year? Seems it's like that.... one year good, one not

• Like Like x 1
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Seattle I can say that to some CBD is nothing short of miraculous. What I cannot do is guarantee what it will do for you. I have as many in family and among friends that would smuggle it if it became contraband as those who say not much benefit. For me it’s a Godsend. Helps my arthritic hands and knee when it flares up.

4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the sooners painfully crawl back to Norman with tails between legs.... hopefully the Horns don't do the same Tuesday night.

As for CBD oil, my wife is the manager of an independent natural health food & supplements store. They cannot keep CBD oil on the shelf. Many of their customers claim it is a miracle product for various pains, conditions, etc. I'm getting semi long in the tooth, but so far have no need for it... so I cannot give anyone first hand testimony about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  5. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

Yeah player if when just you wait

6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The OU LSU game was a 21-14 game. I think the Sooners would rather play UT. I'm glad you don't have to deal with it as well.

7. Horn2RunAgain

In 16 years time, you guys sure got a lot worse....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Again, would you rather be on the big stage or be worrying about if you're hiring the right coordinators after you fired the last batch? And, Joe Tessitore's "Texas is Back" is now a nice joke in the rest of the college football world. So, when you get back, please let me know. As it is now, I'll take my team's chances against yours for the foreseeable future. I play nice and respectful in this forum until I need to respond.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Horn2RunAgain

For the umpteenth time, sooner. I don't want the Longhorns being in the Sooners place... "Oh boy, I sure hope we can beat baylor so LSU can put 49 on our *** by halftime. That would be fking awesome. Who needs to play LSU tough like Texas did. When the chips are on the table I want to be face raped and humiliated. It's what our program lives for"

As for being "back", it did feel good to beat Georgia (which ou couldn't). So tell me, what was the biggest and most recent win outside the conference ou had? I'll hang up and wait for your answer

10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

What’s the actual head to head over the last few years? I’ll wait. I saw another thread poking fun at blowu. Many resigned posters called it very “aft” to poke fun at OU given the relative programs. So, carry on, Aggy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. HalRex

HalRex 1,000+ Posts

Ah oh, bubba bustin’ out the aggy slam! Easy there buddy I for one actually appreciate most of what OUbubba contributes here and respect both his humility and knowledgeable input

• Like Like x 2
  12. CreakyHorn

CreakyHorn 500+ Posts

Personally, as others have also said, I enjoy OUBubba's contributions on this forum. He's absolutely a Sooner fan, but not obnoxious about it, as would probably be anyone from aggyville. So, I would request that H2RA reread the post from Dion and perhaps take it to heart.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Horn2RunAgain

In my lifetime it's about even.... If you don't count the times you guys have been on probation and won, that would tilt the record in TEXAS' favor

As far as poking fun at OU, you are what you are. If you are satisfied with losing 84-12 or whatever LSU hung on ya, good for you. In the end your program is every bit as failed as the rest of the conference

Want to be relevant? Then be competitive in big games. Until then....

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  14. Horn2RunAgain

I'm not busting on bubba. I'm bustin' on ou's record in big games. No personal attacks here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CreakyHorn

CreakyHorn 500+ Posts

Yeah, ok.
    I guess I just think that when one is firing a howitzer, one should be on firm ground when doing so...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Horn2RunAgain

Just stating facts, not firing a howitzer

Bubba could have let it alone, or stated the obvious>. They lay down in big games. Watch espn, cbs sports talk shows, listen to national radio. The LSU game pretty much has defined them (and hasn't done the conference any favors either)

17. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

The fact they handled us so easily right in front of my eyes makes me less quick to criticize.
    But I sure don’t like’m.

• Like Like x 1
  18. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

BTW, I like your new avatar... but that just my opinion man.

19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You take your September moral victories. I will take the Big 12 champs 5 times running and be grateful with what I get. Can’t wait to see spencer rattler. Good luck with your boy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Bubba,

You've always been a class act, and I hope you don't quit coming around.

You are correct. I can take no pleasure in the frustrations of OU or A&M, when we have so far to go to see up. I never want to be embarrassed on the field, but I'd damn sure rather be buried by the National Champions in the playoffs, than lose to TCU, Baylor, & Iowa State; and no, I didn't celebrate the magnificent win over Kansas on the last second FG.

I am painfully aware of the number of Big XII titles Bob kept us from winning.

Congratulations on getting to the "dance", representing the conference, and keeping us from being shut out and becoming the MAC.

:hookem2:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Horn2RunAgain

Hmmm... Beat an SEC team... You may want to try that sometime....

22. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Caution Bubba - 2020 might be a disappointing year as far as QB's at ou goes. You have been spoiled the last three seasons (2018 especially as you would not have won the Big XII without Murray).

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Last 10 years: OU the left. You’re making pull for the Utes. You’re taking a lot of equity out of beating a Georgia team that clearly did t want to be there. That’s what all the kids said when we beat Alabama and Auburn. We did go to double OT with UGA in the semifinal .

Pac 12: 2-0. 4-4
    Acc: 3-3. 1-2
    Big 10: 2-1. 0
    Sec: 4-4. 3-3

11-8. 8-9

24. zuckercanyon

OUB,

Any Longhorn fan that makes fun of OU for losing big in big games (Big Game Bob references) just wishes Texas could get to that level. It took 35 years for Texas to be back in "The Game" and Vince Young was that reason. Got back again in 2009 but were not victorious. Both Texas and OU need to get recruiting to high levels for several years on both sides of the ball. I think Lincoln's weakness may be on the defensive side. If he can get past that, OU will be playing in and winning those big games. Glad you come around on this board from time to time. I hope we can beat Utah tonight, if we don't, there won't be many happy campers on this board in 2020...… Hook 'EM!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You just do that so I have to select the hook’em icon. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
  26. Horn2RunAgain

Nah. We just love ou getting blown out. Big game, not a big game. No matter. Any time ou is embarrassed, blown out, mocked by the national media for being chokers, it's a good time

I celebrate Longhorns wins. I also celebrate ou failures . Two completely separate events.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. zuckercanyon

Weak, yet sad.....the team that outplays you would deserve respect, but I guess in your case OU is to Texas as Texas is to TAMU. You'll never get over being OU's little brother....

28. Horn2RunAgain

You'd make a lousy psychologist. But I give you an A for effort on drama.

29. zuckercanyon

Damn! Good thing I am not a psychologist, that'd HURT! Agree to disagree, hook em, happy new year etc etc...

30. zuckercanyon

And oh yeah not a dramatic actor either