4 OU Players Suspended for the Playoffs (SIAP)

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by BevoJoe, Dec 27, 2019.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So are y’all back now? You’re the UT equivalent of the sooner fans that do the upside down hook’em during KU week. I reserve it for one week a year except for the 5 year old longhorn that I run into once a week or so for fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Also, nice win! It may be our only conference bowl victory.

3. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Sweet. If yOU guys would show up for bowl games, my guess is your disposition would take on a more positive tone.

Stay classy, bubba :hookem:

4. havoc7701

havoc7701 Sponsor and Aggy Ridiculer

I submit for discussion that OUBubba is married to a Longhorn, and therefore realizes what his better half is!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

This^^^^is correct.
    As others have said on here...You are a welcomed, respected and classy participant here at HF and have been for some time, OUB.
    On behalf of the rest of us...please accept our apologies.
    I hope this ridiculous "banter" ends soon for your sake and mine.

• Like Like x 3
  6. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Texas v ou is not the same as...
    Texas v aggy

One is a hated rival. The other is an in-state familial rivalry.

I can't stand ou and hope they lose every game all year .Always have always will I hope Bubba feels the same.

Respect is something I give my ou IRL friends in private. And Bubba every once in a while.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I do find it hard to pull for UT even when I probably should. I like it that way. Wife is a graduate of UT Arlington. She’s not a horn fan. It’s just one of her three degrees.

8. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Bubba,

I was visiting with Barry in Dallas several years ago and told him I almost always pull for OU. There was no one I'd rather beat than Barry, but I wanted it to be the only game he lost all year, because i wanted it to stick in his gut that we were the only game he lost for a full 365 days, if not longer.

About that time a young boy walked up and asked for his autograph, to which he replied, "Sure right after I autograph this man's shirt." I turned to the lady behind him and asked if she had a lighter or matches. When asked why, I told her that if Barry signed my shirt, I was going to burn it right there.

He is all class, and I know no one I would trust more in a business deal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1
  10. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

LSU is one of the programs hot on his trail. Can't blame the kid for his decision, based on the game Saturday night. Not hard to imagine him seeing himself surrounded by the talent LSU has or the talent Georgia has recently recruited, and what his future could bring

• Agree Agree x 1