1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

4 sets of Champion's Club Passes (All 6 home games)

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by Hornsby1MM, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Hornsby1MM

Hornsby1MM < 25 Posts

Hey all,

I'm looking to sell some Champion's Club passes I have and will not be using this season. The usual asking price on these is about $1000 donation per set, but I'd be willing to part ways with all 4 for $200 total, $15/pass, and $25 for LSU. Would be great for a group of friends or a family. If you have an offer feel free to send my way via direct message. Info about the Champion's Club will be attached below:

From TexasSports.com:

Located north of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Bass Concert Hall, the Champions Club is a pregame hospitality area that opens 2.5 hours before the game and closes at kickoff. Comprised of six levels of indoor accommodations, the Champions Club offers food buffets for purchase, full-service cash bars, and flat screen TVs to keep fans comfortable during pregame festivities. The Champions Club also features children's activities to keep even the smallest Longhorns fan entertained. The 6th floor terrace provides fans with spectacular views of the stadium, the LBJ Fountain, and the UT Tower.

Access to the Champions Club is available to patrons with a minimum Annual Fund gift of $1,000. Donors receive the same number of scan cards as they have season tickets.

-VFS

2. ana p

ana p First Time Poster

@Horsnsby1MM

Im looking to buy for 2 club passes. Message me please.