9/11 Question

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by utexas_61, Feb 7, 2008.

1. LAktownhorn

LAktownhorn 250+ Posts

yeah... sorry that comparison is no where close.

2. SubliminalHorn

SubliminalHorn 500+ Posts

Like Yolado said, it's relative. Personally, it bothers me more that people wear the American flag as capes, than some guy wearing a Bin Laden mask. The mask is inappropriate, that's for sure. And I would not respect the person wearing it, but I just believe the flag should not be worn in such a manner.

Now, I'm not offended to the point I would want to blow up a nuke in the face of the offender, but it is a bit bothersome.

3. utexas_61

utexas_61 500+ Posts

4. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd 100+ Posts

It's probably too soon for Osama smack and it is in bad taste, but that is what international soccer is all about. We are just not used to being taunted like that but every other country on earth has to deal with it too.

Go to the next match as Sam Houston next time, or James K Polk or something.

5. SubliminalHorn

6. we did have a uncle sam... and our uncle sam was wearing a 'come and take it' flag as a cape. [​IMG]

no one got it. [​IMG]

7. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

8. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

utex, you're a better man than I was at your age. Holy **** that pisses me off.

Bernard and Subliminal fail at comparisons in this thread, imo. Half the stadium was wearing US flags as capes, etc... Now if you can show me 50% of the Mexico fans wearing a OBL mask, you might could make a weak arguement.

9. utexas_61

utexas_61 500+ Posts

10. without American flag pants no one will get a girl like

[​IMG]

11. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

ARRRRGGGGHHHH, MY EYES! [​IMG] (funny, though)

12. LonghornLawyer

LonghornLawyer 500+ Posts

I don't know why you didn't take a swing at the guy. You were in the rare circumstance in which you could take a completely illegal action with no legal consequences. No Harris County jury would ever convict you of assault under those circumstances, so why the hell not?

I mean, obviously it wasn't because of your innate respect for our codified body of law. Because if it were, you wouldn't have shown such wanton disobeyance of 4 U.S.C. 8(d) by wearing the flag as an article of apparel. So f**k it--since we've established that you have no problem ignoring statutes when there's no criminal or civil penalty attached, why not take the guy's ******* head off?

13. utexas_61

utexas_61 500+ Posts

14. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

15. celis

celis 250+ Posts

Just go dressed up like a donkey and wear a sign that says:
    Su hija es un trabajoadicto.

16. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

Wear this flag for a cape:

[​IMG]

Or maybe this one:

[​IMG]

17. SA_Town_Horn

SA_Town_Horn 500+ Posts

18. utexas_61

utexas_61 500+ Posts

[​IMG]

i think we flown this flag a few times at our tailgate this past year

19. Bevo04

Bevo04 100+ Posts

I-N-S, I-C-E

20. bighornfan32

bighornfan32 100+ Posts

Jesus, are y'all all 90 years old or something?

21. SubliminalHorn

No, I think he would be something like 2008 years old. why?

22. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

23. ousuxndallas

ousuxndallas 500+ Posts

You should have just told them to go mow your lawn. Or that his wife should be finished cleaning your house by the end of the match.

Or, just yell "la migra"...they'll all start running...

24. crash_davis

crash_davis 250+ Posts

i too have never understood mexicans who choose to cross the border, live here illegally and then piss on the US whenever the chance arises.

here's a thought. go the f**k home if you don't like it here. the irony is lost to these imbeciles.

and no, i am not lumping all latinos into this. this applies to all immigrants.

if you're an immigrant who chooses to come live here, then show this great land some appreciation by embracing it's traditions.

25. forshizzzle

forshizzzle 25+ Posts

26. pmg

pmg 1,000+ Posts

27. SubliminalHorn

That's silly pmg. he isn't saying he should be jailed for saying that, rather it's a bigoted thing to say.