A Picture Says a Thousand Words

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by washparkhorn, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Super

Super 500+ Posts

2. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn 1,000+ Posts

The Nags at NOW have bet on the wrong horse.

3. kevwun

kevwun 1,000+ Posts

It's hilarious that NOW thinks that supporting a black man with the middle name of Hussein is somehow maintaining the status quo.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

wildcat
    "Maybe Obama won't want to shake the hand of world leaders he despises, but at least he's willing to talk to them "

Which " world leader" do you want obama to speak with that bush won't?
    What do you think obama could say to this world leader on behalf of the USA that could change anything?

5. ldogg53

ldogg53 500+ Posts

6. SomeMildLanguage

SomeMildLanguage 500+ Posts

Obama is Kaiser Soze-like in his ability to make people think he and his campaign are taking the high road. Give me a break.

7. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

8. washparkhorn

washparkhorn 2,500+ Posts

LHF68 - thanks for the link.

An interesting observation from the link from a Hillary supporter -

9. Super

Super 500+ Posts

Yeah, the whining about " MSM bias against Hillary " and "Obama kool-aid drinkers" carries such a sweet taste of feckless irony that I just wanna keep refilling my glass with it. Her supporters seem to be rushing to man the bulwarks of her last fortress. Sad.

The Clinton Pequod continues it's pursuit. Who will play Starbuck , I wonder?

10. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

11. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

I'm still trying to figure out why this is a ******* story in the first place... especially in light of Obama's comments on the subject.

12. washparkhorn

washparkhorn 2,500+ Posts

13. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

14. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

Holy ****! Obama and McCaskill are telepathic!

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. Super

Super 500+ Posts

yeah, ain't that a *****?

I don't agree with everything Obama says and I don't buy into the ridiculously high expectations that some media seem to be setting him up for. I'm more of a "Kucinich lover" (as Ms. Pappas would say), but i'll back Barack vs. Hillary largely for practical reasons.

I have to say, though, that all of this bitching and whining about a handshake by the Clintonistas is absolutely delicious and has enlivened an otherwise very dull day at work for me. Thanks, guys. [​IMG]

16. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

I got to weigh in on the ridiculous of all this and the "Obama has no class" business. Anyone who takes this seriously for more than a second, is lacking in reasoned thought. Anyone who thinks this points to a "lack of character" on Obama's part has lost grip of reality.

One picture captured a fraction of a second. Both Hilary and Obama were shaking alot of hands that night. Jeez.