A Utilitarian Journey through six Taco Bell Tacos

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by A. BETTIK, Oct 13, 2009.

1. A. BETTIK

A. BETTIK 1,000+ Posts

Taco #1 Eaten while driving away from the drive thru. Maximum utility derived as this is the first and crispiest taco. Utility derived from skill required to drive and process wrapped taco into hot sauce laden visual distraction. Definite post purchase assonance.

Taco #2 Eaten at a desk or table after exiting car. Utility derived from less distracting environment. Wonder about quality of meat, but that first one tasted alright...

Taco #3 Determine number of piled up wrappers and tacos yet to go in bag. Much utility derived in knowing four more left to eat.

Taco #4 Satisfactorally register the marginal utility Fire hot suace brings to the whole experience.

Taco #5 A blob of meat remains in wrapper. Not sure how it gets there. Notice shell is getting soggy. Start to feel full. No one else wants the last one, so may as well eat it.

Taco #6 Carefull examination of taco dictates minimal marginal utility to be had if jettison most of the remaining beef, otherwise must pass on eating last taco. Guilt sets in at waste and lack of a conveniently proximate canine. Notice one or two minor inner mouth wounds due to shell jabbing.

Why is it the meat I jettison? It would seem the meat has the more valuable energy potential. But the cheese, lettuce and shell retain surprisingly excellent relative utility with respect to the mystery beef...

2. DoobieWah

DoobieWah 500+ Posts

Wanna impress me?

Do it with Jack In The Box Tacos.

Disclaimer: The author of this post, (First Party), disclaims all responsibility and/or liability from any actions, or consequences thereof, taken by the original poster, (Second Party), as a result of this post. (It's on you dude!)

[​IMG]

3. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

The day jack in the box stopped production of the monster taco is the day jack died to me.

4. 911_horn

911_horn 500+ Posts

5. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

it takes me about 4 minutes to eat 6 crispies from taco bell.

6. PFD

PFD 1,000+ Posts

It's called the Bean Burrito Challenge.

Ten (10) Taco Bell Bean 'riters in an hour. No strategic vomiting allowed.

Many have tried. None has succeeded. All have suffered.