Academic Fraud at UNC

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Golden Steer, Oct 22, 2014.

1. IvanDiabloHorn

IvanDiabloHorn 1,000+ Posts

2. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

fo' shizzle

3. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Two things I noticed from reading this thread:

1. For maybe the first time ever, I am on Taps' side.

2. I could make a living off correcting the grammar in some of the posts on this thread, particularly those posts by the person who claims the LSP includes middle school curriculum.

4. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

I still stand with Diablo on this issue, but I would not expect anyone to be aware of this or believe it unless they actually had recent involvement with the University and exposure to LSP.

5. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

6. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

7. IvanDiabloHorn

I could name more than one, but at this point I refuse to do so. I agree I can do better on my grammar. If only I had a remedial middle school English/composition class that was exclusive to me my freshman year at Texas, I would probably have better grammar today. Ha!
    It's all good and we really shouldn't be bringing attention to the LSP involving our scholarship athletes. I have no intention of naming the classes and I will try really hard to make this my last post on the subject, as we have reduced this to an elementary school level of " is too, is not" contest.

As to the OP, do not point fingers at NC while we have scholarship players in the LSP.

8. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

LSP = Plan II. That's why you mad, bro

9. IvanDiabloHorn

Not mad, bro. Happy to know students that need middle school remedial education are Texas honor students. Good stuff. Sounds right.

10. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

11. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

12. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

13. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

Oh Lord, do not ressurect this thread.

14. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

It won't be a problem, I can assure you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

Hey look, the media is starting to discover Longhorn Scholars and other watered-down programs. The funny part is they are currently attempting to blame poor Rick Barnes for a university-wide scandal that involves regular students as well as athletes from every sport. Anyway, so far all they have is martez walker and two former employees so it probably will not go anywhere.