Agenda Slaves in Atlanta

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by A. BETTIK, Oct 9, 2011.

1. A. BETTIK

A. BETTIK 1,000+ Posts

Link

These people want tyranny so badly they will repeat anything their master says to show what perfect slaves they are.

2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

That is the strangest thing I have seen.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I watched the whole thing.

These idoits didn't let John Lewis speak?

How racist.
    and How stupid.

anyone trying to compare these Occuppiers with the Tea party is also an odiot.

Note the word occuppiers was deliveratly spelled the same way loons in Portland spelled it on signs

4. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

these groups are not much different than those that began the communist revolutions of the past. they are tired of waiting for change through votes. these people should realize that they are better off in canada.

5. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

6. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Prod
    Yes Roger35 posted a bald faced lie but that is all he had and for some reason he felt the need to post something.

8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Roger has a blind hatred for the tea party, and he projects his hatred onto them.

I would be far less surprised to read one day that Roger35 pulled a gun and shot people at a tea party rally than I would to read a tea party member pulled a gun on somebody like Mr. Lewis.

9. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Hundreds of Tea Party rallies held over the last couple years.

Zero arrests.

10. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

11. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Based on claims from one person who has yet to substantiate any of it - and from a Huffpo article, no less.

And even if it's true, I missed the part where someone pulled a gun on him?

12. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I'm not angry Roger. I'm amused at how wadded up your panties get with every mention of the tea party.

13. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

When it comes to the Tea Party, Roger35 is a George Wallace clone. [​IMG]

Hopefully like Wallace, he wakes up one day.

14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

What?? Not a single lefty/lib to criticise OccupyAtlanta for refusing to let John Lewis speak?

Where is your outrage? how was that NOT racist.

A large group of white people turning away a respected civil rights leader?

What? was it the human microphone that dazzled you? or the show of white jazz hands voting to turn the black guy down.

15. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

16. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

17. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

18. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

19. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

That is one of the most incredible and disturbing things I have seen in a while. What's with the parrotting?

20. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

21. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

22. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

Everyone needs to stop arguing about the Tea Party and try to come up with an explanation for this video. WTF was that? Let me repeat, WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT? Are they all on drugs or something? These people cannot be college graduates. They're like mindless drones or something. I'm a student at the University right now and I just cannot see my peers left, right or high doing anything like this. Are these just non college educated hippie hipster people who tried to make it in a band and are now unemployed?