aggie - most classless team and fans ever?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by L.A.Longhorn, Mar 5, 2008.

1. L.A.Longhorn

L.A.Longhorn 250+ Posts

Yes, after watching the end of the game with an aggie fan getting thrown out and the slam dunk leaves me with no doubt.

[​IMG]

2. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

this stuff happens in a big rivalry, should be interesting if these teams end up the 4/5 seeds in the Big XII tournament

3. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

I can't imagine growing up in a family of aggies and then going to school there. That school knows no limits in behavior.

4. naked_bongo

naked_bongo 500+ Posts

easily. that was one of the most classless moves i've seen. their fans will eat it up, though.

5. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

They now have exactly 1 quality road win on the year. I don't know that you can call them classless - just not used to winning.

6. PoopOnStoops2008

PoopOnStoops2008 25+ Posts

The Baylor fans did not help the situation. No need to throw trash on the court. But, I agree, completely low class move by Sloan. Low class move by A&M assistant to talk **** to opposing player. Sportsmanship generally thrown out the window in this one. [​IMG]

7. TomTerrific

TomTerrific 500+ Posts

the celebration of the kid getting hurt by Jone's screen was palpable.

one of their coaches tries to fight one of the Baylor players.

and then when everyone on the floor expects the clock to run out they go Domonique to celebrate beating BAYLOR!

wow.

8. TexasIsBetter

TexasIsBetter 100+ Posts

9. L.A.Longhorn

L.A.Longhorn 250+ Posts

10. L.A.Longhorn

L.A.Longhorn 250+ Posts

11. PoopOnStoops2008

PoopOnStoops2008 25+ Posts

12. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

the big rivalry was a bit tongue in cheek, but this stuff is part of what creates a rivalry. they very easily could end up playing each other next friday

13. Honus

Honus < 25 Posts

Why would aggies be throwing trash at the end. It was Baylor fans.

14. L.A.Longhorn

L.A.Longhorn 250+ Posts

I hope they play each other and BU keeps them out of the NCAA with a route. That'd be karma.

[​IMG]

15. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

Lately, appears aggie's big rivalry for going crazy at games is just with Tech and Baylor. I honestly don't consider them a rival team, to be honest. I don't like losing a game to them, but I don't get worked up over a game with aTm, of any kind.

UT is the only SWC program that moved forward at the elite status of college sports in all sports. Across the board. Hands down. Those three programs nip at it from time to time, then slide back down pretty fast. They get an upset here and there against the big boys, but basically they are no more than a Div II program getting a win here and there against real competition.

16. L.A.Longhorn

L.A.Longhorn 250+ Posts

17. Horns_House

Horns_House 100+ Posts

18. KazooMan

KazooMan 250+ Posts

19. txag00

txag00 < 25 Posts

aggies were throwing mini baylor bballs on the court after they called a T on the Baylor guy on the Sloan foul....are you serious??

the pick on jones was clean and Mamadou was talking smack to the bench so I don't exactly think our assistant tried to fight a Baylor player...hence 2 technicals...some words were exchanged but both parties were involved.

IMOP....the refs let this one sort of get out of hand. They were letting way to much go all night long.

Maybe Sloan should not have dunked it but that was a badass dunk...you gotta admit that.

20. Honus

Honus < 25 Posts

Even if an Aggie threw one of the items (no excuse for it), the baylor fans pelted the floor and announcers with a bunch of stuff.

As chippy as the game had become, the dunk to finish it off was sweet.

21. TexasIsBetter

TexasIsBetter 100+ Posts

22. Benson32

Benson32 1,000+ Posts

23. horngrad03

horngrad03 250+ Posts

24. Orange Salad Ranch

Orange Salad Ranch 250+ Posts

Stupid Aggies. 90% of the time there are little incidents like this happening with Big XII players or fans, A&M is involved.

Did they rush the court in College Station after their epic win tonight?

25. TexasIsBetter

TexasIsBetter 100+ Posts

well they had to finish it off memorably because they're going to throw the game against KU.......oh wait [​IMG]

26. jrotten

jrotten 25+ Posts

27. BDog

BDog 250+ Posts

28. Not Shinola

Not Shinola 250+ Posts

During the game at Baylor two separate times a Baylor basketball was thrown on the court after calls against Baylor. Then after the game a ton of stuff was thrown. Yeah, must of been Aggies.

As far as the dunk goes, don't throw **** at our players and don't try to start fights after legal screens and they won't go slam dunk contest on you.

29. horngrad03

horngrad03 250+ Posts

30. txag00

txag00 < 25 Posts

it was all the Aggies....Baylor showed how much class they have and A&M showed how classless their fans, team, town, and school are because Sloan dunked it and a A&M fan supposedly got kicked out for doing something that tons of Baylor fans did throughout the second half

I am ashamed to be associated with such a classless bunch....hopefully Tuegeon apologized for his teams behavior and our terrible fans