Aggies Clone Toombs

Discussion in 'Classics' started by 12thStudStan, Mar 23, 2001.

1. 12thStudStan

12thStudStan 250+ Posts

March 23, 2001 College Station , Texas

Texas A&M’s Genetic Research Department today announced the first successful cloning of an Aggie football player, that was given the name Ja’Mini Toombs.

Ja’Mini was cloned from the brain cells of former Aggie running back and NFL hopeful, Ja’Mar Toombs. “It was a difficult procedure due to the fact that we had very little brain cells with which to work with”, said research director Dr. Erifnobon, who added, “Ja’Mini has shown all the mental maturity of Ja’Mar but in a more convenient and compact smokeless package.”

Although the only thrill rides that Ja’Mini is eligible to ride are in front of the Bryan Walmart due to his 4’3” stature, he shows great promise to provide many a thrill to the Aggie football fans. “Ja’Mar was a run between the tackles kind of back, where Ja’Mini is more of a run between the tackle’s legs kind of back” said Head Football Coach R.C. Slocum, who has been pleased with his new walk-on’s tailback’s performance in double secret practice sessions.

Many of the defensive players we spoke with remarked that Ja’Mini was difficult to tackle due to his low center of gravity and the poor fabric quality of his Toys’R’Us Aggie replica uniform that he wears.

A&M students are relieved that they won’t have to abandon the popular “Tooooooooooombs” yell during football games. “We had been practicing yelling, Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitaker and Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeber, but they just didn’t sound right”, said 8th year senior Butch Scrodman. “I’d like to see the cute little feller ride out onto our sacred Kyle Field on the back of Reveille next fall”, added Scrodman who then pleaded with us to mention in the article that he is non-homosexual in case his “cute” comment was somehow misconstrued.

2. NickDanger

NickDanger 2,500+ Posts

Unfortunately, the good Dr. Erifnobon resigned amid controversy for his criticism of the structural engineering department.

I'd have to be weird,
    To grow me a beard,
    Just to see what the rednecks would do.

3. Baconbeard

Baconbeard < 25 Posts

Stan,

That **** is just too funny.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure."-Cobra

4. LonghornGirlie

LonghornGirlie 500+ Posts

Another instant Classic....

--
    Hook 'em Horns

5. Gus McCrea

Gus McCrea 25+ Posts

ttt--------lol

"To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms."

6. 12thStudStan

12thStudStan 250+ Posts

Thanks, y'all.

43-17

7. WTexasHorn

WTexasHorn < 25 Posts

Outstanding.

8. Capn Crunch

Capn Crunch < 25 Posts

Excellent. You and Mind Control Ag need to start your own satarical website- no, wait a minute, just stay on this one.

9. BEAM

BEAM Guest

Nice work Stan. However, Ja'Mini's forearms are not really big enough for him to play for the Fightin Texas Aggies.

Hook 'Em

10. Shadowdancer

Shadowdancer 25+ Posts

The sad thing is, Ja'Mini looks to be in better shape than Ja'Mar ever was. I guess he hasn't discovered Wings N More yet.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man sending back soup at a deli."

11. Will Monk

Will Monk 100+ Posts

Will those Aggies stop at nothing to beat us?

"For me to poop on."
    -Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog.

12. Formus

Formus < 25 Posts

"Alabster is a small guy but he'll mess you up. No offense, but he's from Oklahoma." -Hank Hill - The Link &#60;---Mustang-Fans.com

13. kchorn

kchorn 250+ Posts

Great work, Stan - you've got the gift.

I bet those "between-the-legs" running backs aren't easy to find, especially the "smokeless" variety. Cloning may be the only answer if that's what you're looking for.

Hook 'em.

14. utx

utx < 25 Posts

Poster boy for say no to steriods.---utx

15. Shadowdancer

Shadowdancer 25+ Posts

There's the face of an extraterrestrial in his abdomen.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man sending back soup at a deli."

16. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy 25+ Posts

LOL, Shadowdancer.

Hadn't noticed that til you brought it up, and now I can't stop laughing.

17. HoustoNole

HoustoNole 25+ Posts

18. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

Hehe, did they use the Genetic Savings & Clone? it's over off Longmire ..
    Only here in College Station could there be such a place..
    Been tempted to take a look around ..

Forever Hookin' Em

Hook'em Horns