Aggies 'go for the juggler'

Discussion in 'Classics' started by 12thStudStan, Sep 2, 2001.

1. 12thStudStan

12thStudStan 250+ Posts

Just thought I would share some of my favorite quotes from texags I read today.

"Stated again, remember everyone is disappointed in what we saw or heard especially in the horrible execution of the first down plays and the focus of our team, especially after all week long we heard about "killer instinct", "beat them while there down" and "go for the juggler". "

"Who knows, maybe even you out there that are going to ride the Aggies hard when they loose and hit the band waggon when they win."

"The wingspan of the d-line is too long, can't blame that on Farris."

"Some weren't so good, but for an A&M QB he looked like Joe Montana."

"This game could have been 56-0, or it could have been 0-36, thankfully it was somewhere in the middle."

"McNeese is the 4th or 5th best team in LA."

"once we execute better, we'll look better."

"1-0 is world's better than 0-1"

"the coach at McNeese is going to be highly sought after in a couple of years"

"A&M has one of the best coaching staffs in the nation."

"For the record...THERE WAS NO BOOING. A lot of people were yelling "Boo Boo" everytime he came up on the screen. Also, there were some people yelling "Toombs" before Weber scored the TD."

"Booing in any way is NOT classy ... that's why we don't do it. Hissing should be used when something was called when it shouldn't have been or vice versa."

"And did anyone notice that we were especially rude during the MSU band's performance. Not that they didn't deserve it, but I don't think I have ever heard so much organized jeering coming from the students."

"Am I the only one that hates the "TEAM" yell after the other team scores? I just want to pout and b*tch, not do that cheesy yell."

"This is great! I went to tu, OU and Baylor boards and posted some really critical, low-rent crap about their programs, their records, their heritage. I tossed in racial slurs, too, whenever possible."

"I was there last nite, Game went like RC wanted it to go, A&M won the game with their defense, He didn't kill his old School and most of our fans are once again after the new offensive coaches."

"No excitement, and mostly a lot of sheepish, embarassed looks. Killer instinct? What killer instinct?"

"Some of our guys looked like they had cement shoes."

"Heaven help us cause we're gonna need it."

2. rpongett

rpongett 100+ Posts

This guy is dead, DEAD, I tell you:
    [​IMG]

3. 86Horn

86Horn 25+ Posts

Hysterical stuff, Stan.

Where's the Maroon Ninja when RC needs him?

4. kev

kev 25+ Posts

GO FOR THE CLOWNS! THE CLOWNS, FOOL!!!!

5. SizzleChest

SizzleChest 25+ Posts

NO, go for the BEAR IN THE LITTLE CAR!!! QUICKLY, before he gets away!!

6. 12thStudStan

12thStudStan 250+ Posts

a few more:

"To recruits: With little exception, there are very few returning players whose jobs can't be taken next year."

"I agree with your accessment of K. Joseph. He is slow, but he also runs the ball standing straight up!!!"

7. WhoooTex

WhoooTex 100+ Posts

Booing is not classy, but hissing is...
    OK.

So it's not the sentiment, it's the mode of expression.

And they call us
    teasips?

Fuckin' idiots.

8. UTGal

UTGal 100+ Posts

May I suggest that they 'go for the bearded lady'? Just leave those jugglers alone. The jugglers would have given them even a harder time than McNeese.....

9. kev

kev 25+ Posts

While going after the juggler is the philosophy du jour, too often i have seen our aggies snatch defeat from the jaws of victory obsessing on this guy. The bear in the little car presents its own unique challenges but simply lacks the breakaway speed to be a real threat. Now, the bearded lady is another story but i do think our wrecking crew defense will be able to stop gawking long enough to keep her contained. It's the clowns that have historically been the thorn in our sides. No matter how much we prepare for them, it always seems they catch us off-guard with that quick hitting pie-in-the-face.

10. hornface

hornface 25+ Posts

That was hilarious when the aggies kicked of both halves.

11. SizzleChest

SizzleChest 25+ Posts

the bearded "lady" has a beard of wool. [​IMG]

12. hoopshookem

hoopshookem 100+ Posts

It's distressing to read ag fsna discussing the potential of the McNeese St. coach. The ags already have the best coach McNeese St. has produced.
    Let's show a little respect for tradition here aggies:
    Keep RC! Keep RC!

13. SizzleChest

SizzleChest 25+ Posts

kev -

we left out the most dastardly of ag foes - the vaunted "plate spinners". when you compare them to the "jugglers" (below), you get a real sense of how hypnotizing the spinners are comparatively.

[​IMG]

14. kev

kev 25+ Posts

THAT LITTLE ONE'S A CLOWN!!! COVER YOUR FACES!!!

15. bclarke

bclarke 25+ Posts

Them dancing bears are going to stomp "there" asses.

16. HornInOz

HornInOz < 25 Posts

After the Juggler, it's only a matter of time before the Ags set their sites on... Mimehorn!

17. Trailerhorn

Trailerhorn First Time Poster

That was the funniest damn thread I have read in 2 years on Hornfans. THANK YOU Ags - you keep the laughs coming.

18. kev

kev 25+ Posts

yes, mimehorn's cadence has pulled us offsides more times than i care to count. a worthy foe indeed.

19. Shadowdancer

Shadowdancer 25+ Posts

Ags: Don't fear the clowns. Just look in the mirror and you'll realize, the enemy is you.

20. Will Monk

Will Monk 100+ Posts

"This game could have been 56-0, or it could have been 0-36, thankfully it was somewhere in the middle."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!

Oh goodness, those quotes brought a tear to the eye from laughing so hard.

21. Will Monk

Will Monk 100+ Posts

22. WTexasHorn

WTexasHorn < 25 Posts

23. Felonious Monk

Felonious Monk < 25 Posts

I thought everyone knew that it's the midgets first and everything else second! You kick the hell out of the midgets and it just rips a teams heart out of their chests! It's elementary!

Hook 'em!

24. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica 25+ Posts

Once again, I can't make it a day without saying, "What a bunch of 'tards."

I guess I should start apologizing to all the 'tards out there.

25. cacti

cacti 25+ Posts

Booing, not classy. Imitating the sound of a horse releasing gas, classy.
    Only at a&m.
    And I guarantee if that juggler were to go out on the field, he would be attacked with sabers drawn.

26. UTGal

UTGal 100+ Posts

Hey, without sounding like an ag, how do you insert a jpeg into your post? [​IMG]

27. UTGal

UTGal 100+ Posts

The Link

This photo starts to make a lot of sense after reading this thread....Sword swallowing class 101.

28. kbend

kbend 25+ Posts

29. longhornjoe

longhornjoe 25+ Posts

As we all know, circus midgets, clowns, and even on a down year; plate spinners, will give opposing head coaches nightmares for weeks prior to the game. I mean how many times have you seen circus midgets line up in the wishbone, "God, these there should be a rule. They know whats coming and theres nothing they can do to stop them." Its just brutal. Their low center of gravity, deceptive quickness, and disproportionately massive forearms are a menace to many a head coach unlucky enough to have scheduled these "little guys" in hopes for an easy win. But I digress....Even more daunting a task than to prepare for, dare I say, the plate spinners, is to put together a game plan for the incubus Ebli known as the Unicycle Lady and her arsenal of various one-wheeled bicycles and juggling clubs.

[​IMG]

Fear this my Aggie friends.