Aggies unbelievable

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by aUTfan, Jun 1, 2011.

1. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

I know this has been discussed again and again but i guess I'm amazed at the idiots.

this quote is from one of the many threads where they discuss how they've been shafted by the NCAA, it really is amazing, maybe one person on the whole site is sane.

2. slappinleather

slappinleather 100+ Posts

Unbelievable [​IMG]

3. Friday

Friday 500+ Posts

It's aggie. It's believable.

4. johnnyg88

johnnyg88 500+ Posts

Unbelievable? No, it's TOTALLY believable. That's why they who they are.

5. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

Now is the winning season, not the whinning season. Texas needs to come to play to advance. If aggy does the same then they advance as well. Very simple but all that matters at this point.

6. PabTexas

PabTexas 250+ Posts

What is even more hilarious is that they blame it all on their tough SOS and having to play Rice during the Tuesday games.

Oddly enough we seem to have scheduled Rice 20+ times since 2000 and seem to have done just fine against them.

Poooor Agggy!!!

7. slappinleather

slappinleather 100+ Posts

If they would have beat us two out of three they would have the national seed it's that simple! They think the NCAA screwed them! Sheep lovers!! [​IMG]

8. 84 Horn

84 Horn 500+ Posts

I guess their infield errors vs. Texas in games 1 and 2 had nothing to do with it.

9. TXThorn

TXThorn Guest

Body of work: Texas 43-15 (.741), Aggy 42-18 (.700). Texas' body of work has one more win and 3 less losses. Sorry Aggy, you lose that argument too. We both knew going into our series the winner gets the Super. Next time, try settling it on the field face-to-face, as we did.

10. tallgrant

tallgrant 250+ Posts

But...but....they're RPI is 10 and we're number 12, and that should be a bigger factor than head-to-head!

11. utempire

utempire 1,000+ Posts

Their body of work in the major sports right now is below par. Their non-conference schedules especially in baseball, basketball and arguably football are pretty weak compared to ours. At least in baseball they were dinged for the weak schedule. In basketball they didn't seem to get dinged much for it. In football their first three games were an absolute joke. Our non-conference schedules since Ohio St. haven't been stellar but it's been better than that.

12. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Relatively equal seasons, check. Both teams considered for top eight national seeds, check. One team beat the other two out of three when it counted, checkmate. Conference tournament-meaningless exibition games. Nobody cares.

13. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

Silly Aggy... they can't see the forest thru the trees! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. PFD

PFD 1,000+ Posts