Aggy had 10 wins last season?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by TexasOwnzYou, Apr 18, 2007.

1. WhoooTex

WhoooTex 100+ Posts

If they're going to count it as a win last season and a win this season, why stop there? Shouldn't it count as a win for the maroon, the white, the 12th man, the Corps, the Bonfire victims, Aggie war dead, and Little Baby Jesus?

Congratulations to Texas A&M on becoming the first college football team to win 15 games in one season.

2. Hooked

Hooked 25+ Posts

Well, somebody called the aggy athletic office -- the win total has now been revised to show 9 wins again, but the spring game is still shown as a victory at the bottom.

Funniest damn thing I've seen in awhile.

3. jimmy_gatz

jimmy_gatz < 25 Posts

Do they squeeze twice as often when they play themselves?

4. capitan

capitan 25+ Posts

They changed it to 9-4, but it's still listed on the schedule as a win. Dumbasses.

5. bizzle

bizzle 25+ Posts

6. TexanWolv

TexanWolv 1,000+ Posts

There really is no need to say "moral victory" or any other aggy stereotypes we have....The picture of 10-4 and the spring game as a W speaks for itself.

7. WhoooTex

WhoooTex 100+ Posts

When I read bizle's post, I pictured the scene from Naked Gun where George Kennedy gets hit in the neck by surprise by a tranquilizer dart from Frank Drebin's cufflinks. It's a plaintive, bewildered half-moan of surprise and dismay and it's perfect for aggy.

8. hullabelew

hullabelew 1,000+ Posts

9. Tums

Tums 100+ Posts

Thanks to TOY for the foresight to screen save that.

10. jmatt

jmatt 1,000+ Posts

That was the most pathetic and stupid thing I ever heard of. Typical aggy mentality. I actually surprised they took it down. I would have expected themn to become belligerant and indignant about other folks intruding on their business.

And that it wasn't called yet another one of their idiotic "traditions" to claim that practice as a victory...

11. GibDaddyHorn

GibDaddyHorn < 25 Posts

And the tag to that game, presented by Melrose StudentSuites. What, did they pay like $100?

What about Orange & White Game, presented by Chevy Chase Downs, for next year? Or Dirty's...now that would be cool.

12. TexanWolv

TexanWolv 1,000+ Posts

Presented by Player's [​IMG] Mmm...I want a hamburger from there right now. Okay...Toss in fries and a vanilla shake.

13. Homesickhorn

Homesickhorn 100+ Posts

14. NatChampUT

NatChampUT 100+ Posts

15. PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS 100+ Posts

I showed this to an Aggy friend up here in Chicago. He was ashamed. "That's so dumb... I'm embarassed. We deserve whatever you guys are saying. God, I hate Fran."

2%? [​IMG]

16. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

Speechless.

17. hollisdude

hollisdude 500+ Posts

To repeat a post and in the immortal words of George Costanza ... "I got nothing". [​IMG]

18. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

Only the word "Torbush" comes close to describing how funny/pathetic that is.

19. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

The proverbial Aggy Barrel has no bottom...

20. toucan82

toucan82 1,000+ Posts

sadly, I'm not at all surprised

21. LocoGringos

LocoGringos 250+ Posts

22. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

Frantastic clearly is a better recruiter than Mack and a better game coach than Stoops.

23. swc.lives.on

swc.lives.on 500+ Posts

I can only imagine that the high school intern or Aunt Agnes over in the athletic department was assigned the task of counting up everything "W" in that column and they did, as instructed. Or maybe just some nerdy tech guy who's job is updating the website and would ordinarily be playing Everquest or something and who doesn't actually know enough to know the difference.

Surely no one knowledgeable and in a position of any kind of decision making authority could have done this (?), because it's not just dumb, it's real dumb.

24. texdude2006

texdude2006 100+ Posts

its not dumb, its Aggy [​IMG]

25. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

Aggy should get 2 losses for getting pummelled by Cal in the Holiday Bowl...

F AGGY

26. horngrad03

horngrad03 250+ Posts

Dollar Bill wanted it to count as another point for them in the Lone Star Showdown. He realized they are on the verge of losing again despite the best year of Agricultural athletics in years (and a mediocre one for t.u.)

27. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

[bugs bunny] what a maroon [/bug bunny]

28. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

they said mack had some snake oil and all we got was a National Championship, without made up wins, aggy is really selling snake oil with that one.....

29. numbereleven

numbereleven 250+ Posts

This made my whole freaking day. Outstanding.

Thank you, Aggy. [​IMG]

30. HornsHornsHorns

HornsHornsHorns 500+ Posts

Aggy: the pinnacle of pathetic