Aggy Is Dumb

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by LonghorninAustin, Oct 31, 2009.

1. LonghorninAustin

LonghorninAustin 1,000+ Posts

On a thread over there they are talking bout how they are going to beat us this year. An aggy grad posts that they will be 8-3 and playing for the South division title on Thanksgiving night. When he was told more than once that aggy has 2 conference losses his response is:

"cozart, we have 1 loss in the Big 12 south. If we win out and UT's only loss is to us, we are the Big 12 south representative. Not sure what happens with the OSU if they win out after the loss to UT."

He thinks lossing to North division schools doesn't count on your record. What a dumbass.

2. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Really all you needed in your thread title was "aggy". The dumb part is understood.

3. Orange Marrow

Orange Marrow 250+ Posts

...and in other news, water is wet.

Seriously, if aggy didn't exist we'd have to create it for our own amusement.

4. ACuriae

ACuriae 500+ Posts

I love aggy. I get older. They stay the same stupid.

5. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

6. calico

calico 100+ Posts

haha, yeah I saw that thread. love how they beat an injured tech team and then Iowa State and they "back" and viewing Texas as an "easy" win at kyle field because they just have to double team shipley to stop us. They suddenly became the most talented team texas will play this year and because they hung in there against the '05 title team, then they should win it this year...whoop.

7. recycle bin

recycle bin 25+ Posts

They really believe they are going to beat OU in Norman? Dream on.

8. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Let them double Shipley. That means more catches for Goodwin and Williams further down th efield.

9. LoudHorn

LoudHorn 250+ Posts

10. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Its "Aggy are dumb."

11. dxspaz

dxspaz 250+ Posts

no, no. It's "aggy is dumb" the collective only counts as singular

12. toucan82

toucan82 1,000+ Posts

13. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

14. RecklessKelli

RecklessKelli 250+ Posts

Yes yes, all the above is true. That doesn't mean I won't worry about that game if we're rolling in there 11-0 with everything on the line.

15. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Aggy never loses the South Division title, they just run out of ability to climb to 1st place in the standings.

16. Orangeblood90

Orangeblood90 250+ Posts

Unless this thread is related to track, golf or meat judging. Then their chances are not so much.

17. Orange Salad Ranch

Orange Salad Ranch 250+ Posts

The funny thing is that because A&M is so inconsequential, none of their games are on TV. Out of the 2 games that have given them so much confidence, one was on the road and one was attended by about 72,000.

So, the vast majority of these gomers are basing their opinions of greatness off of the descriptions from the one and only, Dave South. In other words, they don't know what the f**k they're talking about.

18. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

If they beat OU, I will start believing they have made some real progress. Until then, they go in the heap with Southeast North Dakota State Polytechnic School of Mines.

19. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Oh dear God, finally one of the (way too many) aggys in my office chimed in about the T-Day game to another ag. Of course it was preceded with "How 'bout A&M? We're looking hot now. We got a good chance of taking OU and then the Horns better be ready for us."

Wiser ag responded with, "well... where's the game? In Kyle?" First ag shoots back, "we got TU at Kyle." Wiser ag, "But what about OU?" Prolonged silence.

"We play'em up there." first ag shoots back quietly. Wiser ag states, "Well, I'm banking on Texas in the national championship. I gotta make money some how."

First ag, after pondering what he had just heard, "well, if we beat OU, it'll be a hell of a game." Wiser ag starts walking away, "Texas is in the top 3 (obviously hadn't checked today's rankings), they're just as good as Florida & Bama. I'm gonna keep my money on them... even for our game."

aggy is dumb but every so often one of them shows signs of common sense.

20. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

21. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Pentaconta,

Someone needs to photoshop some little Longhorn logos on the sites of those sharks' heads.

22. Orangesweat

Orangesweat 2,500+ Posts

23. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

Aggy be ignernt

24. bullzak

bullzak 500+ Posts

Its the 10th anniversary of the bonfire game, at night.

aggy will be stoked and it looks like they might have an offense.

Mack needs to keep our team inside the locker room while they go through all the tributes and we need to run out on the field and smash them right in the ******* mouth. Over and over.

We absolutely cannot fall into the trap of standing around and feeling sorry for them like we did in 99. There is a time and place and it isnt gametime.

25. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

oh ****...the funeral bowl anniversary?

26. PropositionJoe

PropositionJoe 2,500+ Posts

i dont know that there will be that much hype surrounding the 10 year anniversary of the game.

there will be ceremonies on november 18, but i think the game will be like any other texas/A&M game.

27. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

WildBill
    [​IMG]
    oh [censored]...the funeral bowl anniversary? "

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

29. bullzak

bullzak 500+ Posts

I am telling you they will have all manner of stuff set up to lull our boys to sleep.

Mack cannot fall into the trap. We arent taking any prisoners this year.

30. GatorHorn

GatorHorn 250+ Posts