aggy Jock Itch

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Godz40acres, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

COLLEGE STATION - Texas A&M sophomore receiver Kirk Merritt has pleaded not guilty to two charges of indecent exposure from last fall.

Merritt's attorney Rick Davis responded to the Chronicle on Friday afternoon:

"Kirk Merritt has been charged with Indecent Exposure under Section 21.08 of the Texas Penal Code because of two incidents during tutoring sessions that happened on two consecutive days," Davis wrote. "While Kirk is very embarrassed about this situation, and has apologized to the two tutors that he offended, he did not intend to gratify anyone by exposing himself.​

"The fact is that Kirk had a bad case of jock itch."​
    [More @ Chron.com]

• Like Like x 2
  2. El Torito

El Torito 1,000+ Posts

"Can you help me with this?"

• Like Like x 2
  3. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

I guess he wanted someone to S-E-C, S-E-C.
    On consecutive days.
    Too bad for him it wasn't that annoying rectal itch. No one would have noticed an aggy showin his..............I'm sorry, I gotta stop.

I just kill myself sometimes.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I've had jock itch on occasion. It never made me want to flop out in front of people.

This guy's lawyer is a slimy sack of lying ****, because he is trying to protect a guy who was doing some very Baylor-like things, and protecting him solely because he plays football at gomer U.

5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Like I said on the other thread about this situation, the lawyer would stand a better chance to have used the old analgesic balm in the jock trick as a defense. The attorney may be dumber than the accused.