Aggy photos

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by RabidLonghorn, Mar 24, 2008.

1. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

I don't think that the Aggies in Fish Camp have to be beaten into submission that they are superior to horns, I think it comes pretty naturally.

2. Z_Horn

Z_Horn 25+ Posts

The rant written by beaVo, is from Jim Rome, as in host of ESPN's, Jim Rome is burning. Jim Rome did not attend the University of Texas. He's not from Texas. He graduated from University of California - Santa Barbara. When someone outside of Texas recognizes the embarrassing nature of aggy, that's saying something.

If UT was its own city, it would ranked higher than college station. The only reason college station is ranked that high, is because only students live there. Ausitn is real city, with more than just students.

As member of The Showband of the Southwest, what the corps marches, I could do in my sleep. Its not that difficult.

Mentions of beating Texas in your fight song: 6 (not counting repeated phrases, then it would be 10)
    Mentions of beating aggy in our fight song: 1

I wouldn't call aggy selective when anyone who joins the corps gets in. I think its especially classy when they throw horse crap on the band (yes, I was there).

3. TexonLongIsland

TexonLongIsland 2,500+ Posts

4. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

5. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

6. TexonLongIsland

TexonLongIsland 2,500+ Posts

Oh I get it. When you typed "saying" you didn't mean "saying" [​IMG]

You have to admit though when you say "t u" it does sound a bit different than "u t"

7. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

yeah I'm totally busted with my verb choice [​IMG]

8. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

9. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

I'm glad the aggie got a chance to spend his afternoon debunking a rant that never was made.

10. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

maybe Rome WILL get some Nobel Peace Prizes if he throws out the term "Global Warming" here and there.

11. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

12. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

My daugther is a senior in high school and will be attending UT next year. For a head start, she enrolled in classes at the local college where we live. Her Advisor has his Agriculture and Mechanical diploma on the wall. I told him we went to CS for a Longhorn/Ag and Mechanical game in 05. I asked him how they learn all those songs and yells about UT, he said, and I quote, "They brainwash you when you're a freshman".
    This Agriculture alum is a young guy, late 20's and this is straigth from his mouth. Not making fun, just saying.

13. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]
    There is no rational explanation for what is going on in this picture.

14. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

15. BDog

BDog 250+ Posts

16. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

17. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

The Link. Warning: this is 3:24 of your life you'll wish you had back.

18. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

Another one here. Not responsible for any IQ points you may lose as a result of viewing this.

19. malageno

malageno 25+ Posts

Aggy is to higher education what scientology is to religion.

20. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

21. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

I only come here on occasion, have you not noticed that you don't see me often? I come here and ruffle feathers, join in on some banter, and for entertainment myself. I mean the number of pics, comments, videos, gifs, that you horns have at your disposal is honestly a little alarming and must mean you have them stored on your work/personal computers. LOL

But hey, it's the offseason and apparently you all have nothing better to talk about. Let's have an Aggie thread marathon.

And I do not just make up stuff. I don't need to fabricate anything, so tell me what I've said that has dug a deeper hole and show me where i'm wrong, dont worry, I'll wait.

edit: <crickets chirping>

22. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

23. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

Yeah, some of that Reveille stuff, and the scoreboard for the dead collies IS over the deep end, thanks to the Corps.

However NOTHING I've said on this site is made up either.

24. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

25. Brother Horn

Brother Horn 100+ Posts

26. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

27. tj11_hookem

tj11_hookem 100+ Posts

That's because it was opened as a f'n COLLEGE.

Give it a rest, you are just as brainwashed as the other "aggys." There's a difference in having a camp for incoming freshman to meet the other new students (which most universities do), and having a camp to tell their "fish" over and over and over how bad UT is and how much better A&M is. Your fans would rather put our logo on their car and not their own.

I was doing a deposition the other day in College Station with a lawyer that is a Marine. I didn't even bring it up, but he kept saying how much of a joke A&M is because they think they are in the military. He had more than a few stories of real Marines talking about fake army.

You act like most Aggies don't know about these "Corp traditions." But if you ever go over to Texags during a game you will ALWAYS see a thread of posters squeezing.

Face it, everyone knows about you. And everytime your program is on tv, you get exposed and more and more people are becoming educated about your cult you have.

Agricultural & Mechanical was, is, and always will be an embarassment to the Great State of Texas.

28. tj11_hookem

tj11_hookem 100+ Posts

And here is a new one to add...

[​IMG]

29. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

30. tj11_hookem

tj11_hookem 100+ Posts