Aggy photos

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by RabidLonghorn, Mar 24, 2008.

1. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

2. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

3. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

4. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

5. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

no, that's just the corps, being the corps

6. TexonLongIsland

TexonLongIsland 2,500+ Posts

Loved that Reveille link from Texas___Fight

This quote caught my eye:

7. tj11_hookem

tj11_hookem 100+ Posts

Ha, so I just went to eat at Wings-n-More here in Pflugerville. As I get out of my car I see an Ag walk by in his Saw'em Off shirt. I kind of smirk seeing how I just had this conversation with you that nobody outside of gomerville wears these shirts or sports these logos. He is parked right behind me and I notice he has a Saw'em Off sticker on the FRONT of his truck. So, I asked.

me: Wouldn't you rather have a sticker of your own school on your car? Why would you put our logo on their?
    aggy: Cause I can.
    me: HAHAHAHA

I turn and walk towards the restaurant and turn to see what he had on the back. Of course no Ag sticker, and only a little league soccer sticker. Shocking I tell you!!!

[Agfan00] Well, um, it's pretty rare to see this outside of BCS, um, they really aren't that common. [Agfan00]

8. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

OK. While I was in the Air Force, I knew of 4 officers that were aggy. They all got RIF'fed (Reduction in Force)

9. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

10. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

11. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

12. orangebones

orangebones 500+ Posts

here are a few:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

let me get this straight...jim rome went to UCSB...which is liberal. so by default, jim rome is liberal. because he is liberal, he hates aggy. the impetus for this retarded logic is a 1999 rant that was written as a hoax (by the way, the t-shirts were probably still in aggy's favor at that time). now we know why the Texas Lege won't let the agroids have a law school.

aggy is paranoid. aggy has a napoleon complex. aggy is chris cooper's character in american beauty. the term "aggy" originated on this very board, years ago, as a play on the insipid "t. u." it's stupid. it's supposed to be stupid. it also reflects the groupthink, borg "you-must-be-assimilated" mentality that pervades the culture at aggy.

aggy has a good engineering school. there's not much argument that ours is better.

aggy does have a rising business school. ours is better.

architecture? ours is better.

communications? ours is better.

journalism? aggy discontinued their program.

$$$? we have more. PUF and otherwise.

medical schools? ours are better...although S&W is hard to beat as a teaching hospital, but they've been successfully fighting the control aggy wants over hiring decisions, control of the board, etc.

fine arts? our programs are better. aggy is probably proud of this.

libraries? our system is better.

right now, the only areas where aggy has the upper hand are veterinary medicine (we don't have it), construction science/management (we don't have it), horticulture/turf management/livestock management/animal husbandry (haha), and women's athletics as a whole (we'll see how long that lasts). aggy, unfortunately, does have scoreboard on the gridiron (again, we'll see how long that lasts). a&m offers a good education, but like just about everything else, they're still following in big brother's footsteps.

aggy thinks that all of this can be overcome by yelling in unison, hissing, swaying, squeezing, humping, quad-bombing, starting fires, pissing on people's heads, rubbing one out in a jar, puff-painting overalls, putting walk-ons on the kickoff team, whooping in church, and winning one football game out of every four. poor aggy.

13. cloydtex

cloydtex 250+ Posts

what orangebones said, especially the engineering school part. ^ ^ ^ [​IMG]

14. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

AgFan00 must be a Fish whose assignment is to sit on Hornfans & riddle us with aggy propaganda. His "I know for a fact" mentality simply proves that Fish Camp is succesfull at brainwashing.
    [aggy corp commander][​IMG] ATTENTION ALL FISH ATTENDING FISH CAMP & REPEAT AFTER ME!!! [​IMG] T.U. IS THE DEVIL!!! I REPEAT, T.U. IS THE DEVIL!!! [​IMG] LASTLY, TCEH & BAYLOR IS GHEY AND NOT, I REPEAT NOT, OUR RIVAL!!! [​IMG] THAT IS ALL.
    [/aggy corp commander]

15. ACuriae

ACuriae 500+ Posts

This whole thread is gold, Jerry, pure gold.

[​IMG]

16. Z_Horn

Z_Horn 25+ Posts

The original purpose of this thread:

Link

17. Bookman

Bookman 1,000+ Posts

Wait, what did Jim Rome say about Aggy?

18. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

has anyone mentioned the contingent of aggy that had their cars inspected earlier than necessary in december of 2006 so the sticker would say 12-7?

19. TexLaw04

TexLaw04 500+ Posts

20. BevoDan

BevoDan 100+ Posts

Level of education does not exclude a town from being an armpit.

Your so called War Hymn is about a mythical school (who is t u? Tulsa University?).

What is a Texas Aggie? Is that like a Texas Red Raider or a Texas Horned Frog or a Texas Bobcat or a.....

Marching the same routine year end and year out would make it easier each time.

Fish Camp? Glorified orientation.

What is a hullabaloo caneck caneck?

Bonfire? I thought that was a great tradition.

Corp of cadets = fraternity in a uniform

[​IMG]

21. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

22. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

is that bucky sportin' the hook 'em?

23. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Here's to you BlueAg [​IMG]

24. HornGrandioso

HornGrandioso 500+ Posts

blueag, you are a good sport!

I had never seen that specific cadet v. cheerleader photo before! Excellent.

25. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

[​IMG]

buck fucky! [​IMG] [​IMG]

26. CaboWabo

CaboWabo 500+ Posts

27. Bookman

Bookman 1,000+ Posts

The above picture may be the most unattractive thing ever. I don't think I could drink enough to make her pretty. And that's saying a lot.

28. Texas___Fight

Texas___Fight 2,500+ Posts

29. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

30. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

CAPTION THIS:
    [​IMG]
    (this snapshot is from the baylor game from last year, which A&M won 97-87)