Aggy VIP Connection 10/3/07

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Mitch Cumsteen, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Mitch Cumsteen

Mitch Cumsteen 250+ Posts

THE VIP CONNECTION
    October 3, 2007 2:19pm
    Subject: Oklahoma State

Howdy. Coach Fran and Les have been ensconced in the offensive war room every day, at length, and have watched every Oklahoma State game on video. They also rented Beaches and Terms of Endearment. Coach Fran polished off an entire carton of Swiss cake rolls and six star crunches during their viewing of game tapes, leaving nothing to eat for the double feature. They sent me out for reinforcements and I was able to score some Nutty Bars and return before the climactic end of Beaches. That Barbara Hershey is something else! Hubba, hubba.

Obviously, highly highly confidential, because we're not even going to inform our radio announcers before kickoff (not that they are competent enough to report something as simple as injury): each one of the starters in our defensive backfield is either out for the game or is nursing some kind of injury. I already bet the over, you should too!

Here's a couple of hints at the approach to the game plan on both sides of the ball:

On offense Coach Fran plans to use Stephen McGee as a battering ram to soften up the Cowboys underbelly. We have an ongoing bet to see how many hits McGee can take before either quitting the team or getting killed. So far, we haven’t been able to break him. To be safe, Lane and Goodson will only be used only as decoys. Once we’ve established that we can’t run up the middle, expect to see a lot of incomplete and wildly inaccurate passes to our slow wide receivers, mostly on 3 yard out patterns. Then punt.

On defense, Coach Darnell has put together another great game plan. Expect us to run our patented high school zone defense that has been talked about so much.

If you read or heard about the incident at Matrellus Bennett's house, where a guy crashed a party and threatened a couple of our players with a steak knife – it’s not true. He just called him a dick. People exaggerate so much at this school. Still, they handled the situation with aplomb, turning the guy over to the corps, who stripped him of all his clothes and duct taped him to one of the goalposts at Kyle Field.

I asked Fran about practices. They are closed. But he invites you to attend if you are in town on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. If you are batshit crazy enough to spend $1200 a year on this piece of crap, you can pretty much come to anything you want to. Hell, I’ll even let you sneak into the press box and call a couple of plays.

Be of good cheer,
    Mike “Smithers” McKenzie

PS
    Please don’t tell Bill Byrne or the media about this newsletter. Pretty, pretty, please.

2. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

Excellent!!!

3. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts

4. TXSooner518

TXSooner518 250+ Posts

A+++++++++++++

5. longhrnfan

longhrnfan 500+ Posts

I look forward to future editions.

HOOKEM!

6. TXHornsWHAAT

TXHornsWHAAT 25+ Posts

Well played, sir.

[​IMG]

7. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

aloha mr. spiccoli

8. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

I award this thread 5 star crunches.

9. tex-horn

tex-horn 100+ Posts

10. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

bravo.

5 stars.

11. Mitch Cumsteen

Mitch Cumsteen 250+ Posts

12. danthehorn

danthehorn 250+ Posts

Mitch Cumsteen,

You know you are now obligated to foreword the double seceret VIP newsletters you receive from Fran every week here on HornFans

[​IMG]

13. BDog

BDog 250+ Posts

No update on various stenches at Kyle Field?

14. HoosierHorn

HoosierHorn 500+ Posts

that has to be fake.[/noob]

keep it up.

15. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

did Mitch do that classic post a while back poking fun at aggy recruiting evaluation?

i thought so, but too lazy to look it up.

16. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

o.k. - it wasn't him.

the thread, which is f'ing brilliant is actually here:
    The Link

17. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Greatness. Mitch, you know you have set yourself up to do this letter each remaining week of aggy season.... including the final letter announcing that Coach Fran has left the building.... for the final time.

18. 94Horn

94Horn < 25 Posts

Nice work. I look forward to next week's edition.

19. crimsonlonghorn

crimsonlonghorn 100+ Posts

I swear I read that part about the offensive game plan last week... and the week before... and the week before that....

20. tx 3 putt

tx 3 putt 100+ Posts