Aggy

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Bevosbff1973, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You will see it

• Like Like x 1
  2. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Uh NO! You are getting high expectations mixed up with being overrated. Just because an Admin hire's a guy doesn't make him overrated. That means they had high expectations that he would be a good coach and missed. It happens every year and will continue every year. Being overrated is seeing bad results and still giving them credit for being good. It's like a myth that Fisher is a good coach.

I didn't say Fisher was the worst coach of all times. I said he is the most overrated coach of all times. Do you think Blake, Strong, or any of the other coaches you named were more overrated that Fisher?

3. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

I hope Sumlin's "smart" lawyers specified either an ACH or wire transfer (with aggy picking up the fees on both ends) and not a check (which will not clear today and thus aggy missed the payment).

4. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Indeed I do

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Do you wire $10M to a checking account or what? :idk:

I’m asking so I’ll know what to do when this happens.

• Like Like x 11
  6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Yes, to a non US bank in Bermuda, then to different banks around the islands, avoiding the ***** banks that grab their ankles every time the US government calls. His idiot lawyer should have the settlement directed to an offshore LLC.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Your bank said you did not need the money so they returned it, but I did wire $49 million to Paul McCartney once.

• Like Like x 3
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

We get license payments a few times a year that are in the $500k-$5m range. All done by wire. The charge is typically $20. It is deposited into a bank account.

• Like Like x 2
  9. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

TWENTY DOLLARS!!! OMG! How do those crooks sleep at night?

• Like Like x 3
  10. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Always ask them to do "code 10", then watch them scratch their heads and say, "we don't do that". It's particularly fun to do with those idiots stupid enough to work for Wells Fargo. It disrupts Wells entire system of screwing the customer, and forces them to explain to their employees the way things are done in real financial institutions. "Code 10" should cost an extra $10, but forces them to give you confirmation while you wait that the wire has been sent, as well as provide it to the receiving institution.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Due to an email I got, I once wired $2500 to a man in Nigeria that was distributing money for a wealthy Prince in Rwanda. I never got any money from that man.

Was I foolish or unwise?

:idk:

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  13. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Yes, you were. You should have held out for a better offer, like sending them $10,000 and getting $100+ million wired. My money is supposedly being held up in customs as we speak.

:trophy:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

No, just slow to react

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  15. rick mueller

Damn! I tried to tell my wife that we needed to send this guy money, but she absolutely refused to let me! Wait till I show her this.

16. everette

everette 250+ Posts

17. everette

everette 250+ Posts

I did this wrong earlier; but - The picture is the second best marketing ploy in history.

18. WorsterMan

So, what was the first best marketing ploy in history?

19. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

Women in ancient history marked their footwear so men could follow their footprints to the brothel.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

1-41 all time
    probably have a banner hanging for the one

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. everette

everette 250+ Posts

If your erection lasts more than four hours........

• Like Like x 4
  22. rick mueller

23. WorsterMan

Did you see this statistic on the screen?

Basketball 1-41 all-time vs. Top 5 teams?

1 win over a top 5 team in over 100 years of BB... wonder what team that was?

24. beer_dog

beer_dog 100+ Posts

I am not sure which team it is, but I bet you can find it in the BB Hall of Champions.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

1-42...

A 0.023 win percentage. Sounds about right for aggy.

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Once you see it, your eyes will never forget it

• Like Like x 1
  27. WorsterMan

Wow, isn't love for your fellow man a wonderful thing? .... sometimes positively romantic! :lmao:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  28. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

How does one unsee this?

• Like Like x 1
  29. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

I counted the number of things in that video that I find surprising and it is exactly zero

• Like Like x 5
  30. WorsterMan

Yup,

It was difficult to restrain myself, but tried to be as politically correct as I could be in my previous reply about that video IF, you know what I mean.

• Like Like x 1