Aggy

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Bevosbff1973, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Prolly a stupid question but if Longhorn Catholic is right and he sucks, and loses big time
    is that "cause"?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  2. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

Do you guys know how some people just look sketchy??
    Jimbo's whole vibe gives me great pause.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here is a timely example of what Zwerneman brings to the Chronicle
    Is this journalism, or is it advocacy?

[​IMG]

4. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Wow! The Tiggers think as highly of aggy as we do. But we should teach them to spell aggy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

aggy loves attention

[​IMG]

7. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

A&M was once so bad that they signed to play LSU in Baton Rouge TEN YEARS in a row.

Then in the 80s, there was a single year when LSU beat them in football, knocked them out of March Madness, knocked them out of NCAA Baseball Regionals, and upset them to win NCAA track title.

• Like Like x 5
  8. utempire

utempire 1,000+ Posts

The trophy will reside in their empty hall of champions. They are legit national champions of cheating.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I submit to you that they can't even do that right. They were bullied by Ron Meyer. One of their finest Olds Cutlass' was parked for four years at Jester Dorm.

They provided their star recruit money to not work for two summers and watched him start in Baton Rouge for two years.

And the examples go on and on and on ....., yet they have won how many championships? Having to cheat to finish 6th to 8th in your conference division is something to be pitied not made fun of. Imagine how crappy they would be if they didn't cheat.

:hookem2:

• Like Like x 2
  10. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

Hey....don't go messin with the Cutlass

• Like Like x 2
  11. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

12. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Translation: Howdy. We skerd. But Bama good, so we good. K.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I laughed
    but still do not want to play aggy

• Like Like x 3
  14. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

^ here is a simple reason we should never play A&M. They are so classless, they literally flung poop at our fans. Now that A&M is off our schedule, why would we willingly ever subject our fans, players, staff, etc to a group of people that throw poop ever again?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

C'mon, they are just letting their inner primate express itself. And you have to admit, for most aggy the veneer separating their inner primate from their outer trappings of actual humanity is very, very thin.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

One guy isn't really "they", although it's hilarious he was such a moron as to do it with his commanding officer nearby. He looked like he was gonna string the pooflinger up from the nearest tree himself.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Can't forget the sword brandishing aggy.

• Like Like x 2
  18. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Yes, versus an unarmed SMU cheerleader!

19. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

After this year, I'd put mony on them changing their minds about playing Texas.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

I can't believe CDC even made the call. I don't think we should give aggy the time of day. They don't deserve the right to play Texas.

• Like Like x 3
  21. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

We really need to dock CDC a couple hundred grand in salary for making that call, just to insure he doesn't try it again.

• Like Like x 4
  22. utempire

utempire 1,000+ Posts

aggy thinks they invented the word howdy.

23. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

The problem with A&M is, they cannot reciprocate our program’s success like OU can to give the rivalry any sort of national implications, and, thankfully, we cannot reciprocate their classless antics. The problem here is not just one incident, it is there are a list of incidents that we just do not have to put up with when we play most other teams. See Applewhite being food poisoned, the team no longer being able to spend the night in B/CS due to phone calls, etc. I do not hear of any stories of Texas fans flinging poo, etc. Hell, look at the last game where our band did a tribute to A&M and their band responded with an “F U” sawing the horns off.

Why do we want to play these classless losers as opposed to marquee games against successful teams we rarely play?

• Like Like x 6
  24. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Fred Akers pregame at Kyle Field Thanksgiving, 1977 - "Gentlemen, the Aggies have already done all they know how to do, march, hut, holler; now we are going to do what we know how to do, Kick Their ***!"

Texas 57, aTm 28

• Like Like x 6
  25. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

Exactly. The reason you play the Aggies is to beat them. I don't think it is a matter of USC or Aggie. It is Aggie or Univ of Louisiana or some such.

26. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

UT will and should always play one easy opponent for practice. It would be foolish not to do so.

27. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Worster,

Don't forget the 1977 game when the corp would not let our Texas flag on the field, or the Cowboys & Spurs form a victory line for the players to run through. I had two DPS officers holding me back in the Southeast endzone. After the game, we went to an Aggie victory party at Senator Bill Moore's house. I grabbed two glasses of ice, an unopened bottle of Chivas, the president of A&M (Dr Williams I believe) and we had a discussion on the back patio.

Of course if the Aggies had only known, they could have hired Plonsky to keep the Cowboys and Spurs off the field.

• Like Like x 1
  28. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

yup, remember that nasty little fracas ... sacred field my ***. Pleased to hear you got Dr. Williams straightened out about that game day aggy corps faux pas!!

29. utempire

utempire 1,000+ Posts

I think the rivalry was waning big time anyways. The games didn't sell out towards the end and we would usually win. It never was that much of a rivalry being so one sided and was over hyped. It was never between 2 highly ranked teams. With all that and their total disrespectful and childish behavior, I would only want to play them again in a bowl game.

• Like Like x 2
  30. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Or the bonfire game when they kept our coaches awake all night by calling their rooms.

• Like Like x 2