Aggy

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Bevosbff1973, Nov 27, 2017.

1. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

Yo mamma's teeth so yellow she could butter a whole loaf of bread

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Yo Mamma so fat, when she cut herself shaving gravy came out.

3. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Yo momma so fat her blood type is chocolate

Yo momma so poor she went to McD’s and put a Big Mac on layaway

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. zuckercanyon

Bwahahaha

5. zuckercanyon

And bwahahaha

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

:headbang::clap::thumbup:
    It says something when an aggy thread gets derailed by yo mama jokes :lmao:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Yo mama so fat, she stepped on a talking scale and it started to cry.
    Yo mama got more chins than a Tokyo phone book.
    Yo mama is so fat when she sat down at Walmart, all the prices went down.
    Yo mama is so ugly when she was born, the doctor slapped your grandma.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  8. Giovanni Jones

Giovanni Jones 2,500+ Posts

Uhm ... maybe Beijing or Seoul, but not Tokyo. (Chin is a Chinese/Korean surname, not Japanese. Japanese surnames tend to be polysyllabic, like Nakamura, Toranaga, Nakajima, Mitsubishi, Takahashi, Yamamoto, Watanabe, Kobayashi, Yamaguchi, etc.)
    Chin Name Meaning & Chin Family History at Ancestry.com®

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Considering I was about 14 when i actually used it I was going for laughs not accuracy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ajo Macho

Ajo Macho 500+ Posts

If it were up to me, Ralphie would be #1, and The Masked Rider (Tech) would be #2. Bevo and Traveler would be somewhere in my top 10.

If we were more active with Bevo and got him to do something, he'd rank higher. But a buffalo charging full-speed across the field? As of now, no one tops that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

but Ralphie isn't a full-grown animal. If they could do that with a full-grown buffalo that would be impressive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

For the sheer spectacle of it, I agree with Ajo. It's damned impressive to see that run when you're in the stadium. It's the same reason most everybody got completely fired up when Bevo came through the fog with an attitude at last year's home opener, and why we still get a charge out of watching the Bevo v Uga spectacle despite the obvious danger to everybody in the vicinity. Deep down, people love it when the mascot embodies the aggressive qualities one hopes to see in the players, and Ralphie's run works at that level.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Giovanni Jones

West Texas A&M (formerly West Texas State U) in Canyon has a buffalo calf that they run on the sidelines, too (this tradition started in the late 1970s). Back in the 1920s (IIRC) they had a full grown buffalo that they kept in a corral near campus, donated to them by rancher Charles Goodnight. Periodically Old Charlie (as the Buffalo was named) would break out of the corral and some frat boys would have to hunt him down and bring him back alive. The last time that happened, Old Charlie didn’t survive the encounter. He was stuffed and mounted and put on display at The Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum at WTSU for many decades. WTSU didn’t have a live mascot again until the late 1970s.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I was in the stands when Horns played CU. Ralphie stunk so bad you could smell it even after she ran by..
    Bevo gets bathed more than Antifa thugs.

• Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  15. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Ralphie is better than the team usually so he has to run to stir up excitement for that program.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Which is more intimidating, Ralphie running straight at the visiting team since her trailer is parked outside their dressing room door OR

Mike the tiger roaring right outside the visitors door while the crowd chants "Tiger bait". Of course back in the day, Mike got a shot from a cattle prod every couple of minutes.

17. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I'd argue Texas and Bevo speak for themselves. No candy *** running up and down the field by Bevo required.

18. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Impressive yes, but the handlers would be dead

• Like Like x 1
  19. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Bwaaaahahaha! Classic post!!

20. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Here's my vote for #1 mascot! :ousucks::ousucksnana::ousucks::ousucksnana:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  21. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

What about the FSU Indian on horseback with flaming spear?

22. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

That's why I am going to dedicate this next song to aggy...and revile...

• Winner Winner x 2
  23. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

In 1999, we took the President of the FSU Alumni Association, along with the President elect to watch PNG play Stephenville for the State Championship in the Astrodome. A few weeks later, FSU played for the National Championship.

The President looked at me and said, "this is a religious experience. I have a guy on a horse with a flaming spear who rides out and plants the spear. We get a golf clap. There's a 17 year old kid down there that walks out to mid field, raises his spear, and 40,000 people stand and start singing. Can I borrow 25-30,00 of these people to take with me to the championship game? Maybe the band, drill team & cheerleaders as well?"

If you haven't been to Doak Campbell, it is a major disappointment. Just lame - not as bad as State Penn, but trying.

24. Giovanni Jones

As the son of a U of Illinois grad, I'm still grinding my teeth that they decided to give Chief Illiniwek the heave-ho. How come FSU gets to keep their live mascot?
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Giovanni Jones

There's another good reason for not running our mascot on the field, as evidenced by the buffalo at WTAMU

Wait for it ...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Two reasons:

1) FSU has a strong alumni that will not let a bunch of libtard educrats destroy their tradition

2) FSU has a treaty with the Seminole nation

FWIW< PNG has a treaty with the Cherokee nation

• Like Like x 1
  27. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Bevo wasn't going to be outdone in that regard either.

• Winner Winner x 2
  28. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Or a full-grown bison, since that's what Ralphie actually is. :D

29. Ajo Macho

Ajo Macho 500+ Posts

:rolleyes1: Grow up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  30. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I know Ralphie is a female, but I thought she was a buffalo. A "bison" is not really a buffalo

• Agree Agree x 1